Saving him

Hayes Pov

"Sierra are you sure this is gonna work"I asked as I read the list of things we had to do."hayes of course it is I know Irene like the back of my hand"she said pulling her hair into a pony tail."okay so what do I do first"I asked."okay will first you have to speak to Aly and Alyssa to get Irene out of the house and secondly you have to get Gracyn to help with this"she said."oh god I'm gonna die"I said."no you won't I'll go talk to Irene while you talk to Aly and Alyssa"Sierra said."hey guys can I speak to you"I asked Aly and Alyssa."what do you want grier"Alyssa said flipping her blonde locks."I need help with something"I said."and why would we help you I'm dating your brother and all but in still pissed about what you did"Aly said."please guys I want to make it up to Irene can you please get her out of the house for a couple of hours"I asked."fine but where do we take her"Alyssa asked."take her shopping"I said."Fine but what about Gracyn"Aly asked."I was gonna ask her to help me with something"I said."she's as pissed as Irene all I'm telling you is you might die"Alyssa said."it's worth a shot can you guys tell her that Nash is calling her in the kitchen"I asked them."fine"they said bedding into Irene's room while I ran down stairs."hey nash Aly-oh wait it's you"Gracyn said."wait Just hear me out okay"I said."you have four minutes"Gracyn said."okay so I wjat to make it up to Irene and I need your help Aly and Alyssa are getting her out of the house I just need your help setting up and stuff"I said messing with my fingers."fine but only because Irene is different when she isn't with you"Gracyn said."thank you Gracyn you don't know how much this means"I said hugging her."bruh I can't breathe"she said."sorry"I said scratching the back of my neck."it's all right but damn let a girl breathe"she said."okay well will start once they leave"I said walking away..

Irene's pov

"Guys I don't want to go anywhere"I said as alyssa dragged me out of bed."Come on Irene let's go out and have some girl time"Aly said."why doesn't Gracyn have to go"I asked laying back down."because Gracyn is hanging with Matt"Alyssa asaid."fine whatever let me get ready"I said.i pulled on a 5sos crop top,maroon jeans,black booties,I curled my hair and made a French braid with my fringe and brought it back."ya ready"asked aly.She was wearing a maroon cropped sweater,black high waisted shorts,White booties.Her hair was in waves and she had a hat on.Aly was wearing a white crop top,Aztec print cardigan,red maroon shorts,and white heels."Let's go bitches"Alyssa said.we were walking down stairs when Aly started talking to Sammy."Hey Sammy what ya doing"I asked leaning on his shoulder."are you trying to come on to me Irene because is be okay with that"Sam said."you wish wilk"I said laughing."Okay Taylor who's your least fav otp"Sammy asked."I say Mayes because Hayes and Madison were yikes"Tay said fixing his bandana."mine is camyssa because it's not gonna last"Sammy said being interrupted with the sound of Alyssa's hand colliding with his cheek."you're a real bitch you know that Sammy"Alyssa said pushing him against the wall."takes one to know one"He sneered."Bitch don't get me fucking started I will fucking but you wilkinson so shut your mouth before I shut it for you"Alyssa said clenching her fist."Alyssa let's go okay before you get arrested for killing someone"Aly said pulling her away."Fine I don't like to be around third anyway"Alyssa said.@that makes two of us"Sammy yelled but Aly pushed her outside."damn Sammy chill the fuck down what the hell is your problem with Alyssa"I said."you know what I don't wanna know why don't you tell Gracyn she'd love to know about this"I said walking out the door.

Alyssa's pov

That fucking boy what the hell just because we kissed and I told him we couldn't be together because I love cam.i need to tell the girls after this haylene fix up thing."hey Lyssa you okay"Irene asked."I'm fine let's just shop"so I can get my Mind off things"I said as we walked into forever 21.Two hours later and I received a text from Gracyn.

Too Turnt Gracyn:

Hey bring Irene home know and once she talk get inside push her into the back yard and lock the door.

Gracyn x

I showed the text to Aly."Hey guys let's go home I'm kinda tired"I said as we walked out of Hollister."okay"Irene said as she carried her wight in shopping bags.when that girl says she's gonna shop she shops.once we got home we set are bags down."hey Irene can you go with me outside"I asked her."why"she asked."I need to get my sunglasses near the pool"I said lying.she walked out the back door and I locked the screen door after her."Alyssa open this fucking door"she yelled."you'll thank me later love you bye"I said as I ran upstairs.

Irene's pov

I was pissed Why the hell would she lock me outside.i looked around and saw a white tent.what the hell that's new news to me.I walked towards it and walked inside to see Hayes sitting down and cam and Nash dressed as waiters and Shawn and Jacob in the corner holding guitars."what the hell is going on"I asked."Just sit down madam and enjoy your evening"cam said in a fancy accent."bruh chill I'm younger than you remember but I can still kick your ass"I said as he pushed in my chair."so what's all of this"I asked looking at Hayes."my apology"is all he said before. Nash set a tray infront of us."Our chefs finest"he said doing an exaggerated bow."This is pizza"I said laughing."hey we don't know how to cook"Cam said."what about take out"I asked."gracyn was already on our ass for throwing Matt in the poll she said we were sleeping out side tonight but damn chick is scarier than a freaking bear when she's mad"Cam said."so is this supposed to impress me"I asked Hayes."it depends are you impressed"he asked looking at me."Very"I said before connecting our lips."ohhh get some Hayes"all of the boys yelled."that's it all of you are sleeping outside"I said as the boys groaned."even me"Hayes asked."even you lover boy"I said as I walked inside and kicked the rest of the boys outside Except for grant."why does grant get to stay inside"Matt asked."because he's a baby and you got admit kids cute"I said."Hey"Hayes said."what he is"I said closing the door.