Saving Him

Gracyn's Pov
"Gracyn Elizabeth Adams open this fucking door before I kick it down"Irene yelled."Hey where did you sleep last night"I asked her remembering I locked the door last night."I don't want to fucking talk about oh my god he is suck a fricking jerk"I yelled."Irene take a deep breathe calm down I'm going to get alyssa okay do t hurt anybody while I'm gone"I said."Alyssa"I yelled running downstairs."What"she said stuffing her face with pancakes."It's an emergency come on"I said as the boys looked at us weird."What kind"she asked."It's an IBD"I said."Shit come on that's serious"She said grabbing her pancakes."what what's a IBD"the boys yelled."Irene Boy Drama"Mahogany explained.we walked into the room to see Irene screaming into the pillow."Come To Lyssa and tell her what happened"Alyssa said."Okay so last night when drama queen here locked the door and wouldn't let me in"she said."So I tried to room with Taylor but he was rooming with Aaron.The other boys already had roommates and nash took the coach.So I couldn't sleep there and the only available room was with Hayes.He told me he wouldn't try anything so I agreed.Well I woke up and he was kissing a fucking girl I'm his room while I was sleeping.I was fucking sleeping why would he do that"She said crying.
Cam's pov
"He's a fucking jerk alyssa"I heard Irene say."He's not that bad Irene you're over reacting"Alyssa said."not that bad alyssa he was a fricking prick"Irene said.I got mad Irene was supposed to be my friend and she was trying to talk alyssa out of dating me.Thats it she's going to get a piece of my mind.
Irene's pov
I walked downstairs after alyssa and Gracyn cheered me up a little."Irene I need to fucking talk to you"cam said mad."What's wrong"I asked."Don't act stupid you know what's wrong"he said."cam I seriously don't know what the fuck you are yelling at me about"I said."You fucking know Irene Angelina McAllister you fucking know what you did"he said clenching his fists."Cameron Alexander fucking dallas I have no idea what's you are talking about"i said."You were telling alyssa that she should break up with me I heard you calling me names"He said."cam we weren't ducking talking about you I was talking about that jerk"I said pointing to hayes."Irene I'm so sorry I overreacted"he said."Forget it I'm gonna get ready"I said walking to my room.I ran upstairs and changed.I put on a black shirt,black skinny jeans,my combat boots,and my denim jacket."Hey Gracyn I'm going out you wanna come"I asked."Sure what about you alyssa"Gracyn asked."I'll come"she said.gracyn came out wearing a shirt that said vans black high waisted shorts and black vans.Alyssa was wearing a Starbucks crop top,high waisted shorts and some converse."Guys let's go"I said.We went to the movies and saw TFIOS.When we left Alyssa was crying,Gracyn was talking about how that only happens in movies and that Augustus waters is hot.We went home to see luke and mason sitting on the couch with all the boys staring at them."Hey Luke what are you doing here"I said."Irene what are you talking about this is my old friend Luke"Nash said."no that's like the guy I met at the mall"I said.Without another word like stood up and spun me around.He hugged Gracyn after and introduced himself to Alyssa."Mason"I yelled hugging him."hey Irene how've you been"he asked."hmmm can you stop Irene"Hayes said giving me the look."Why don't you go talk to that slut that you had in your room"I said."jealous much"Hayes smirked."No what about you"I said as I kissed Luke."Irene are you stupid he's 18 and it's illegal"Jack screamed at me."Age is just a number"I said."Yeah and jail is just a place"Taylor said."Guys I don't know what the big deal is cam is two years older than alyssa and she's 17 and he's 19 I don't know what the big deal is"I said."Irene you are freaking 16 years old and like is 18"Nash said."Why do you guys treat me like I'm some child.Im young I'm going to make stupid mistakes and you guys have to let me make those choices by myself"I said."but"Taylor said."No bits now I'm going out with Luke and I'll be back at 9 so don't wait up bye love you guys"I said giving the boys kisses on there cheeks.
|||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||
You guys should go check out Stolen(a Matthew espinosa fan fiction)Written by my friend Gracyn which plays Gracyn in my story.So go check it out I'm in it.