Saving Him

Hayes Pov
She forgot,she forgot all we've been through,she forgot about me,and you know what sucks about knowing that the person you love doesn't remember who you are?That she thinks she's dating your best friend."Hayes come it breakfast"Aly yelled.I shuffled out of bed and took my time going downstairs."Hey Hayes how are you"Cam asked."I'm fine not really hungry"I said drinking my water."Are you sure hayes you've been really different since the incident"Nash said."You make it sound like she fucking died"I yelled running a hand through my hair."I'm sorry nash I didn't mean to there's just a lot going on"I said."It's okay I understand"he said."Hayes if you need anyone to talk to you can talk to me anytime"Alyssa said."Thanks Lyssa"I said.Irene came downstairs wearing something she would never wear.She was wearing a pale pink dress,and ballet flats,her hair was curled and she had her glasses on."You look amazing"I said without thinking."Thank you"she said blushing."Irene sit down and eat we are going out straight after"Gracyn said."Where are we going"Irene said taking a bite of her omelet."We are gonna go to the mall"Aly said as she came to the table with her plate."Oh okay"she said."Is the cute boy coming to"Irene whispered to Gracyn."Who"he any asked back."The one with the blue eyes"she said.I clearly blushed noticing she was talking about me."Well uhm are you ready to go"Cam asked."Let's go"Aaron said.A very uncomfortable car ride later and we were at the mall.A group of girls surrounded us."What's happening"Irene asked panicked."It's okay call down okay"Gracyn said grabbing her arm.Irene suddenly screamed as a fan pulled her back.I don't know what went through me but I picked her up and ran.Once I was inside the building I out her down."Are you okay"I said raising her head up as tears streamed down her face."I'm fine she sniffled."It's okay don't cry,pretty girls shouldn't cry"I said whipping her face Nd pulling her into a hug."Hey are you guys okay"Gracyn said running in panting."Yeah we're fine"I said pulling away from Irene."Are you okay now"I said leaning down so I could stare into her green eyes."I'm fine thank you has"She said."Wait what did you just call"I asked running it through my head again."I called you Has I'm not sure why it just came to my head why is it bad"she asked worried."It's great"I said picking her up into another hug."we should catch up to the rest of them"I said."Okay lead the way hayes"she said.We finally caught up to the guys in Starbucks as Gracyn was lecturing everyone why Starbucks is the best place besides chipotle and forever 21."Her Grace chill out okay"I said."Don't call me grace that is not the name it says on my birth certificate it clearly says Gracyn so that is what you should call me"she said hitting me on my head."Hey guys what's good here"Irene said."I'll get your usual"the cashier said handing Irene the warm cup.After another two hours of Gracyn arguing with matt over what color looked better on her,alyssa and cam almost getting us kicked out,losing Taylor and Aaron twice,Mahogany and Aly fighting over shoes,and Irene almost falling off of the escalators because Nash,carter,Sammy,and Dillon decided they all wanted to go down at the same time."Okay Irene we are gonna go through that crowd again so just stay close to one of us and walk with your head down okay"Gracyn said."Okay I think I've got it"Irene said nervously."Come on stay close to me"I said holding her hand S we went through.we heard all different screams as "hayes are you and Irene back together" "oh my god Haylene" "Why did you go for Madison".We got in the cars and drove home."Hey guys why do we all live in the same house"Irene asked confused."It's actually the Grier's house but we all stay here because we spend most of our time here anyway"Gracyn said."Oh okay do you think we can visit my house to see of maybe it helps me remember something"Irene asked nervously.
Gracyn's pov
Irene,cam,alyssa,Nash,matt,Aly,Hayes,and I were all on our way to Irene's house.We pulled up to the familiar tan house.To any other person they probably thought a famous person lived in this house well that kind of do since Irene's dad is the CEO am founder of one of the biggest multimedia company-from record labels to modelling agencies,and more.The house was beautifully decorated since Mrs.McAllister pried herself on designing the house for her family.when we entered Irene took a look around and stared in awe."I live here"She asked."You do"Aly said."So it's just me my mom and dad"Here she asked as we walked into the kitchen."No you have four brothers but they attend Maxwell Academy It's a boarding school with a lot of hot guys"Alyssa said as cam smacked her head."Hey I was kidding"she said."Why don't I go their"Irene asked."Because you travel a lot due to are YouTube channel."Do you guys think we can stay the night"Irene asked as we followed her upstairs."We don't mind this is your room"Aly said."Wow"Irene muttered."We will be down the hall in the guest rooms and I'll be across the hall in parkers room"I said."Alright"Irene said.
Irene's pov
I was sitting on my bed examine the room before me and noticed a laptop on my desk.I retrieved it and sat on my bed again.I opened it and went to YouTube whatever that was.I was logged in already so I scrolled down my videos and pressed play to one were I was with that Gracyn girl.We were going on and on about how Harry styles was cute while stuffing marshmallows in our mouths saying chubby bunny what does that even mean.The next video I clicked was with that girl alyssa we were doing something called the white girl tag.On that video we looked so happy as I hit her with a pillow and she fell off of the bed in that unfamiliar room.The next was with Aly and we were going through old photos of us.The next video was with that Hayes boy.We were doing the boyfriend tag when at the end we kissed.Was I dating him of course not he would have told me wouldn't he.I clicked on the next video it was of all of the boys and girls it was a birthday video for me they were all saying something about me.I single tear fell from my eye before I shut it off and went to bed.
/////////////////////////////////////
ahhhhhh I did hayes pov how did you like it?well I tried so let me know in the comments