Dealing with the boys

Irene's pov

"Benjamin Hayes Grier if you don't shut up I will make you sleep outside again"I said rubbing my temples."you wouldn't"he said raising An eyebrow."are you testing me"I said."no I'm sorry"he said."Good"I said."man Hayes your whipped"cam said."should I tell Alyssa what you're doing too"I said glaring at him."no"he said quickly."where is Alyssa"Nash said."Aly,mahogany,alyssa,Gracyn,Sierra,and deena"went to have a girls day and I had to stay here to make sure you guys didn't burn down the house"I sai."do y'all not have faith in us"Taylor said."let me remind you we left for a weekend get away and we came home to the house being trashed,strangers in the front yard,Animals inside the pool,and you guys passed out in my room"I said glaring."Hey in our defense it was Sammy's birthday"Gilinsky said."yeah one hell of a birthday"I said."So what are we gonna do today"Aaron asked sitting down."let's play strip poker"Dillon said."you're stupid I'm the only girl that isn't fair"I said throwing my shoe at him."shit well then you didn't have to hit me with those death traps"Dillon said throwing my heels on the ground."how about we go swimming"matt asked."uhm I can't"I said."why not"shawn asked."because if you didn't remember I got my belly button pierced last week and it will get infected with the water"I said."well damn we can't do anything"Jacob said."Hey I know what we can do let's go eat food"I said."fine but we only have one car do we have to squish in"Cam said."I don't feel like going"Aaron said."I'll stay here with him too"carter and Dillon said."okay will bring y'all guys something"I said.Cam was in the drivers seat nash in the passenger.matt behind cam then hayes,then shawn.

Jacob behind matt in the third row,Then Sammy,and then Taylor and the jacks squished in the back."I fucking hate sitting on people"I said as I sat on Hayes lap."oh Hayes get some"Taylor yelled."Taylor I will throw you out of this car"I said as cam started driving.We soon arrived at Taco Bell."hey guys how about we have a meet up here"I said."That would be fun"cam said."okay I'll tweet it out"cam said typing away.Minutes later we saw groups of girls running to the door."shit I didn't think this many people would come"Johnson said."Well will have to do it quick"Gilinsky said.We started taking pictures with some girls and then signing shirts,cases,anything they would give us.Thier was a group of girls that were really chill."Hey I'm Irene"I said to the three girls in front of me."hey I'm Ariana,this is Aiden(she said pointing to a brunette)and that's Arden"she said."we'll it was nice meeting you y'all should wait over there and we can talk later because we have to keep the line moving"I said.i stood next to the girl for the next picture when she scoffed."I don't want to take a picture with you"she said."well then"I said moving away."if my beautiful girl friend isn't in the picture I'm not"Hayes said wrapping his arms around my waist."that's my best friend so neither will I"Taylor and Sammy said.She took the picture with cam and nash and the jacks only since matt was getting a drunk."uhhhh no one even likes her"the same brunette said to her friend."Actually I do"her friend said walking towards us and asking for a picture.we all smiled while I was on nashs back and she was on cams and Hayes was pretending to look at nash angrily."guys I'm dead tired"I said as we took a picture with the last girl."same"matt said.I jumped on Sammy."why isn't your boyfriend carrying you"Sammy said."because if you haven't noticed he's asleep in cams arms"I said."that's adorable"matt said taking a picture."Guys let's go home"I said laying on Hayes,Sammy's,matts,and Taylor's lap."Irene where else would we go"Nash asked."anywhere I'm not the one driving"I said.

"You know you really are something else"Taylor said."What does that mean"I said glaring at him."Nothing"He said laughing.my eyes started feeling heavy as I fought to keep them open.Before I entered deep slumber.I heard one of the boys say"I hope she doesn't find out she'll be heartbroken".