Saving Him

"Gracyn what the hell happened to your foot"Nash said."I tried to do a handstand and well this happened"She said looking down."In honor of Gracyn not killing her self let's order some pizza and have movie night since she can't do many things"I said."That's fine with me"Gracyn said."Okay so Matt and Gracyn we have an important question"Taylor and Dillon said."what is it"Gracyn asked."okay so taylor says your ship name is Gratt and I say it's Macyn so what is it"Dillon asked."It's obviously Macyn"Matt and Gracyn say at the same time."dang it you people just want me to lose money"He said handing Dillon 20 dollars."what about you and hayes Irene are you Haylene or Irayes"Taylor asked."we're not dating"I said awkwardly."Umm yeah we're not"Hayes said scratching the back of his neck."So let me get this right you guys make out,You flirt.you even cuddle together and you're not dating"Gracyn asked."What are you waiting for hayes ask that girl already"Alyssa said pushing us into a closet."Hey open the door alyssa"I screamed pounding on it"Nope not until you goes come out of there boyfriend and girlfriend"Gracyn said."You know there right Will you be my girl friend I'm not doing this just because of Alyssa but because I have been thinking about it I just didn't know how to ask you"he said.i didn't reply."Is that no I'm sorry if it is I knew I shouldn't have asked you"he said."Hayes shut up and kiss me"I said leaning forward.We were kissing for a about a minute when Gracyn opened the door."great timing Gracyn"I said walking out of the closet with hayes trailing behind me."sorry guys"She said."So is it Haylene or irayes"Taylor asked."Hmm I like Haylene"I said."I do too"hayes said smiling."Yasss Dillon you owe me 20"Taylor cheered."Sang guys I was on a roll"He said."So did you order the pizza ready Aly"I asked."yeah"she said."Did you get my-"I was cutoff by Gracyn and Aly saying"Pepperoni with extra cheese pizza yeah we did"They laughed."Let's go watch the movie"I said sitting down in the love seat next to hayes."What are we gonna watch"I asked them."Let's watch the notebook"mahogany and Nicole screamed."Yes let's watch it"Agreed Aly Alyssa and Andrea."That's cool with me"said Gracyn."Okay I'll put it on"I said walking towards the TV.Once I pressed play the doorbell rang."I'll get it"said Nash."Hey Irene,Gracyn there's a guy outside that says he knows y'all"nash said.Gracyn and I walked to the door to see none other than jake."Without thinking we tackled him to the ground.Once we stood up there were matt and Hayes and let me tell you they weren't happy.This going to be a Long night.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
What do you guys think?Who do you guys think jake is gonna be?