Saving Him

Alyssa's Pov
I was nervous the next morning as I woke up in Irene's brothers room.We were flying to Florida to visit my mom."Guys wake up"I said as I went around Irene's house and knocking on the doors."What,what happened"Gracyn said running out of parkers room."We are gonna go visit my mom today don't you remember"I said towards Gracyn."Yes Mama Walker"Matt said."Yeah yeah hurry we have to go to the grier's house and get our luggage"I said as I sent matt to wake Aly up as I woke Irene up."Irene wake up"I said slowly.She woke up and stared at me."What happened"she asked rubbing her tired eyes."We are going to the Grier's house and get our luggage"I said."What do you mean"She asked."We are going to Florida to visit my mom and we have to pick up our luggage from the Grier's house"I said."But I didn't pack"She said."Mahogany packed our luggage"I said as we walked out of the house.We soon arrived at the grier's house."Alyssa"Aaron said hugging me."yeah yeah love you Aaron but we have to go"I said grabbing our bags as mahogany followed with hers.We made out way to the airport with Irene sitting on cams luggage as he pushed it."Irene I love you loads but your one tough cookie"cam said panting."And I thought you were strong"she said."Oh I'm strong"cam said moving faster with Irene still on the luggage.""Hey Irene I like your neck"matt said as Gracyn slapped him behind the head."What did I say wrong"matt asked."You don't just tell someone you like their necks it makes you seem like a stalker"Aly said hitting him again."Well I didn't know it was hit matt day"Matt said."Oh it is I didn't know"Hayes said hitting his head."Neither did I"mahogany said slapping his forehead."Well thanks a lot guys I'm feeling the love"matt said.""Hey I didn't hit you"Irene said."Well then you're my favourite"matt said."Your favourite enough to buy me ice cream"Irene bargained."Maybe you aren't my favourite anymore"matt said."Well then you know you is my least favourite"Irene said moving on the luggage."And who is your favourite"Nash asked."Obviously cam because he carries me around"Irene said in a duh tone."I feel so hurt"Gracyn said."Don't be love you have me"matt said kissing her cheeks multiple times."Ewww I'm to young to see that"Aly said bumping into cam and Irene.
(Skip the plane ride)
Gracyn's pov
After the plane ride with cam and Irene fighting,matt and Irene spilling food,Aly and mahogany trying to open the captains door,Nash and cam trying to see who could say Bruh the loudest,and alyssa throwing stuff at Hayes while he was sleeping we finally landed."yes oh my god no more time in a plane with these people"I said running off the plane."We love you to Gracyn"Cam said.After a very silent car ride and alyssa bouncing in her seat practically squeezing Irene's hand to death."Alyssa you are hurting my hand"Irene said as we pulled up to the familiar house."Alyssa,Irene,Gracyn,Aly,matt, hayes,Nash,and cam how've you been"The familiar women with blonde hair said."Mama walker"matt yelled crushing her into a hug."Now matthew why do you still call me by that immature name if it wasn't for Irene who have me that nickname when she met me at the age of six none of this would have happened"she chucked.
Alyssa's pov
"Now matthew why do you still call me by that immature name if it wasn't for Irene who have me that nickname when she met me at the age of six none of this would have happened"she chuckled."Hey,hey mom"I stuttered."Alyssa get over here and give me a hug"My mom said.i quickly hugged her and stepped back."Irene where is my hug you and Gracyn usually tackle me In a hug"My mom said."I'm sorry I'm not sure who you are"Irene said."Don't be silly sweetie and give me a hug"My mom said again."Mom Irene had an accident and she has post shock memory loss"I said."Oh my sweet child"My mom said rushing to hug Irene."I am going to kill Mandy for not telling me Gracyn why didn't your mother call me and tell me either"My mom asked pulling away from Irene."She doesn't know yet"Gracyn said. "Oh I am going to call Mandy then I am going to call Kim and tell her what happened"My mom said as she ranted."Mrs.walker calm down"Nash said."Nash I will not calm down and call me Sarah"Mom said."yes mam"Nash said blushing."well uhm Sarah it's nice to meet you"Irene said."Please sweetie I've known you since you were a two feet tall"My mom said."so any boyfriends"Mom asked."Yes mam this doofus"Gracyn said hitting matt behind the head."Now Gracyn don't hit your boyfriend on the head"mom said."See Gracyn listen to mama walker"Matt said."You hit then on the back"Mom said hitting matts back."What about you alyssa"Mom asked."Uhm I-I actually have a boyfriend how's dad"I said changing the subject."Dad is good on a business trip in New York now who is this boy I want to meet him"Mom said."You already have"I said moving closer to cam."You and cam"she asked."Yeah"He said awkwardly."I knew it Gracyn your mom owes me money"Mom said."Oh lord you and Kim were talking about my love life"I said."Well yeah I said cam and she said you'd go for Nash or carter"Mom said.irene started laughing."Shut up Irene everyone knows you and hayes have something going on"I said wiggling my eyebrows."No uhm no uhhhh I have to call any mom"Irene said running inside pulling Aly and mahogany with her."so who's ready for dinner"Mom asked.
Mahogany's pov
"Anyone want seconds"Mama walker asked as she came in with more chicken Alfredo."I do"Matt,Gracyn,Irene,and cam yelled."Dang you guys eat a lot"I said laughing as they stuffed their faces with another plate."save room for dessert"Sarah said."What is it mom"Alyssa asked."It's pie"Sarah said."Yes"Matt and Irene yelled as they finished there plate and ran to the kitchen."You kids go sit down or you won't get any"Sarah said as soon as she said that Matt and Irene ran back in and sat down."Gracyn did you just record that"cam asked."I couldn't miss the opportunity Irene and Matt are acting like of the food is Channing Tatum"Gracyn said."Channing Tatum is the true definition of perfect"I said laughing."Here is the pies"Sarah said as she came in with four pies.Irene and Matt had gotten their own pie as we all shared the other two."If they act like this over my cooking I should give them good more often"Sarah said laughing."Yes please"Matt said taking another bite of pie."I'm full"Irene said lounging in the living room as Matt laid on the ground."Of course you and Matt ate three plates of food then an entire pie each you guys ate so much you should be full till Christmas"I said."Well I'm going to sleep"Matt said."On the ground"Gracyn asked."I don't feel like getting up don't judge me"Matt said as he started snoring softly.We all chuckled and soon saw Irene was peacefully sleeping on the couch.