Saving Him

Gracyn's pov
I woke up on the empty couch.i heard laughter in the kitchen so I went in."hey Gracyn sit down"mom said."We were just talking about Irene and hayes"she said as I stared at Hayes and Irene who were bright red."so Gracyn do you have a boyfriend"mom asked."Well I matter of factly do mother"I said cutting a pancake."Oh was it that Sammy boy I liked him,or was it jack,No what was his name Dylan I liked that boy,I also liked that boy Brent very loving young man"Mom said."Come on Mrs.Adams let's go into the kitchen I'll help you clean"Mahogany said bringing the girls with her to except for paisley who was on Irene's lap."You were with them"Matt asked."It was before I met you I was experimenting they didn't mean anything"I said."Who's a better kisser Sammy or jack"Aly asked."I think it's Sammy"I said."No it was definitely jack"Irene said."What do you mean"Hayes asked."I remember that I kissed Sam and Jack before the accident."So you remember you kissed them but you can't remember another single thing"Hayes asked."It just came back I can't control it hayes"Irene said."That's it Gracyn Adams you have explaining to do"Matt said dragging me to the living room followed by everyone."where do I start"I say."From the beginning"Matt said."Okay so When I was 13 I went to summer camp and I was away from Aly,Alyssa,and Irene.Well at that summer camp I met Sammy and we dated for a month after summer camp and we broke up well he met my mom,then I dated Dylan a couple of months after Sammy only Irene knew because Alyssa and Aly had been away at some dance camp thing.Well I dated jack when I was in a fight with Irene because we both liked him and we didn't work out,and I dated Brent two months after Jack and we broke up a month before I met you"I said."dude you never told me you dated Dylan"Alyssa said punching me in the arm."I need some time to think"matt said walking out of the house.it was quite until Irene broke the silence."Hey Aly isn't this that the boy you are dating"Irene said showing Aly a picture of Brent and a blonde.
Aly's Pov
"Hey Aly isn't that the boy you are dating"Irene said showing me a picture of Brent and a blonde."Aly are you okay"mahogany asked."I'm fine but I'm about to give him a fucking piece of my mind"I said."Hey no cussing Irene and Hayes are to young to here that"Cam said covering there ears."Shut up cam"I said going onto the patio.I called Brent."Hey babe"he said."Hey how've you been"I asked."Good just been hanging out with Aaron and Sammy"He said."Oh really because last time I checked they weren't blonde and sucking faces with you"I said."Aly I can explain"he said."explain what Brent that you ducking cheated on me now you know what I'm fucking done I'm done Brent delete my number because I sure as hell won't keep yours"I said hanging up.I had my head laying on my knees."Hey Aly are you okay"Nash said as he sat next to me."I'm fine"I said wiping my face."No you're not you're crying"he said frowning."Aly you aren't supposed to cry over Brent if he cheated on you he's a dumbass"Nash said."He's the only boy who actually liked me nash and he cheated on me he fucking cheated"I said."He's not the only boy that likes you"he said."Then who's the other boy"I asked."Me"Nash said as he connected his lips with mine."Hey Aly are you okay"Irene said."oh god I'm so sorry"She said running inside."Let's go"I said to nash."Wait aly will you be my girl friend"He asked nervously."Of course I will nash"I said."Ahhhh Nalyssa is real"Gracyn said jumping up and down in her seat."Hey guys what did I miss"matt said walking in."Well Nalyssa is now together"Alyssa said."I'm happy for you Aly but I'm still gonna kick Brent's ass"Gracyn said."I'm okay with that"I said."Stop talking about him you're mine"Nash whispered in my ear."I'm all yours"I whispered back.
#########################################
Hey guys didn't expect that plot twist did ya?well let me know what you think down below and check out my instagram,twitter,and vine,
Instagram:@irene.angel and @twerkforhayes
Vine:Slay Team
Twitter:@IreneGrierX