Saving Him

Irene's Pov
It's been three days.Three days since my idiotic brothers had gotten here and three days since they turned my life upside down.I can't go anywhere,I can't be In a room alone with hayes hell they don't even let me go to the mall with Gracyn.Speaking of Gracyn where is she,she's been gone for 15 minutes and she said she was just getting some water.I walked into the kitchen to see Gracyn kissing my brother Parker."My eyes"I yelled.As I said that they tore apart."What the hell happened here why were you to kissing and why the hell are you kissing my friend"I said punishing Parker in the gut."I came to get water and it just happened"Gracyn said."Gracyn Elizabeth Adams you can't just kiss someone and say it just happened"I said."Wait Gracyn kissed who"Matt said."I sort of kissed Parker"She said."What the hell Gracyn were dating and you decide to kiss your best friends brother"Matt yells."Matt it didn't mean anything I promise"Gracyn said."So this wouldn't mean anything"Matt said kissing me."What the hell Matt"I said."I'm sorry"He said."Why the hell did you kiss my little sister"Parker said."Why the hell did you kiss my girlfriend"Matt said glaring at my brother and I'm telling you if looks could kill Parker would be road kill."That's it I'm some with this"Matt said walking out the door."Matt wait"Gracyn said."Don't worry I'll go"I said to Gracyn."You're not going anywhere near him"Parker said."Shut up Parker because this is your fault"I said getting out of his hold and running after Matt forgetting to get my jacket."Matt,Matt wait"I said as the coldness surrounded my body."What"Matt yelled causing me to flinch."In sorry Irene I thought you were Gracyn"Matt said.When I took a look at my surrounding we were at the park we sat in the swings swinging back and forth."shit Irene where's your jacket"He said taking off his hoodie so you could see his long sleeved shirt."Here put this on"He said."What about you,you'll be cold"I said."No I won't and don't argue with me and put the damn hoodie on"He said."Dang someone's pushy"I said."I'm sorry"he said."It's okay Matt"I replied."No I'm sorry about everything for making you come after me,for kissing you even though you're like my little sister"He said."Well Matt most people I know don't go around kissing there little sister"I laughed and I saw him smile."There's he Matt I know"I said."Do you remember that one time you met my grandma and she said you looked like justin bieber.She wouldn't leave you alone about how your ego must be as big as his and my uncle kept glaring at you"I said as I remembered the memory I was 14 and matt was sixteen at the time."I remember nobody wanted to go because they were scared of your uncle and you tricked me"he said glaring at me but in a joking manner."You know Gracyn didn't mean anything with that kiss right she loves you matt.I know I should be defending Parker but he's a bit of a hoe"I said at that matt chuckled."You look better when you smile it looks good on you"I said."Come on" matt said standing up."Where are we going"I asked."Well since I made you almost freeze to death I think I deserve to but you dinner"he said.We walked in a comfortable silence till I saw a McDonalds up ahead.We walked in and everyone looked at us weirdly.We stood in line when the cashier asked us for our order."can I have a big mac with no pickles and no mayo"matt said."and for you"She asked."She'll have a number 15 with ketchup"matt said."How did you know I don't like burgers"I asked matt after he payed."Irene I've known you since you were 12 I'm pretty sure I know everything about you"He said."oh really what's my full name"I asked."You're full name is Irene Angelina McAllister"He said."When's my birthday"I asked."You were born December 15,1998"he said."What I order on my pizza"I asked."You get half of it with pepperoni and extra cheese,and the other half with bacon and ham"He said."Okay what food do I hate"I asked."I think it would be easier to list the things you don't"he said laughing."Okay so since when have you've known all about me matt"I asked."Because you're always around you're the youngest and I just pay attention"matt said.
Matts pov
"So now Irene what is my full name"I asked."It's Matthew Lee Espinosa"she said."I'd love to continue this game matt but I have 125 missed calls from all the boys combined and I'm pretty sure we're gonna die if we don't get home right now because well we've been out for three hours now"I said as I checked to see the time was midnight."Well let's go" matt said.Once we walked inside the door we were bombarded by about 12 angry teenagers."Where the hell did you go"Zac and Jai Yelled."I was talking to matt and I got hungry so we went to dinner"Irene said."Next time let us know"Nash said running his hands through his hair."Alright well you know what we talked about and you better go talk to her"Irene said pushing me inside of her room where Gracyn was.When she looked at me her eyes were blood shot she had been crying."Hey"I said as I sat on her bed."Hi"She sniffled."Gracyn please stop crying you're breaking my heart"I said wiping her tears away from her cheeks."Matt I'm so sorry I dot. Know what came over me and I'm-"I cut her off by planting a kiss on her lips."You know you ramble when you apologise"I said as I pulled away."I really am sorry matt"She said."I know you are Gracyn and I just get worried because I know when you walk into a room it lights up,and when you smile I fall for you all over again"I said."Really"she said."Gracyn if I said a reason for everyone of your adorable freckles I wouldn't have enough"I said."Matt I love you"She said hugging me."I love you too Gracyn"I said.