Everythings gonna be alright

Nash's pov

It's been three days since we told Irene and she's been locked up in her room.the girls are coming home tomorrow since they stopped last minute and visited Aly's mom."so when is Hayes telling her that we leave tomorrow"Taylor said."I'm not sure"I said.We saw Irene come into the room sniffling and looking like she's cried for hours."Hey are you alright"cam asked."I-I'm fine"she said sniffling."come on Irene please don't make it harder than it is"Jacob said."im sorry"she said looking down ."it's not your fault we should have told you sooner"Taylor said hugging her."i get it guys you're career is getting bigger and I'm happy for you if I'm apart of it or not"Irene said looking at me."But you don't get it will never forget you no matter how hard we try you're family and family sticks together"Cam said."I love you guys but maybe this happened for a reason so you guys focus on making it big and making me proud,and I'll focus more on my career and try to grow further"Irene said."but you don't get it we don't want to make it big if you and the girls aren't with us"I said."they'll understand and Nash it's to late for that there are already millions of girls that love you for the little things and even though I won't be with you guys I'll always support you"she said."bring it in"cam said as we all hugged."I'm gonna go get ready I look like a mess"Irene said pulling away."you don't look that bad"carter said."don't lie to me Reynolds"Irene said climbing the stairs.

Irene's pov

I pulled on a black skater skirt,and a white blouse from brandy Melville.I pulled on my black heeled boots and threw my hair into a ponytail and walked downstairs."when are the girls coming home"I asked gilinsky pushing past sammy."their coming home tomorrow"Johnson said."okay well I'm going out"I said."where"cam said blocking the door."I'm not sure I'll be back later"I said grabbing the car keys."fine but be back by eight"Nash said."okay dad"I said as I walked out side.i sat in the car for about five minutes before I started the engine.I honestly didn't know where I was going until I pulled into the same familiar house."justin"I said as I got out of the car.i knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.in less than two minutes there stood a gigantic man three times my size standing in the doorway."uhm hey is justin here"I asked."yeah sure come in ill call him down"the bodyguard said walking upstairs."what do you mean there's a girl downstairs asking for me"Justin said as he was walking down the stairs tapping away on his phone.he finally looked up."Irene"was all he said before pulling me into a hug."Justin"I said squealing as he put me down."what are you doing her not that I mind"he said."well I needed to talk to you"I said."hey Justin who was at the door"Selena said walking down."oh hi"Selena said smiling at me."Selena this is Irene the girl I told you I met on the flight and Irene this is Selena"Justin said."hey it's nice to meet you"I said extending my hand to shake hers."please that's to formal I'm a hugger"Selena said hugging me."okay so what did you want to talk about"Justin said as I pulled away from Selena."well you see Hayes and the boys are going on tour and I don't know what's gonna happen once their gone I don't want to change again but most of all I don't know if long distance is gonna work for Hayes and I"I said sitting down on the couch."I get what you mean long distance is really tough especially when you two have such busy schedules.but as long as you both try you can get through it"Selena said."I'm just not sure like he's gonna be meeting thousands of girls every day what if he finds someone better"I say looking down."if he thinks someone's better than you he's wrong and he doesn't deserve you"Justin said."thanks guys I'm sorry of I bothered you guys"I said standing up."you could never bother us come back anytime"Selena said."thank y'all but I have to go home before eight dads orders"I said saluting."Nash"Justin asked."Nash"I said laughing,as I walked out the door.