Saving Him

Irene's Pov
It's been almost a week since we've been back home and we were planning on leaving for magcon Miami in three days.I know most of you are wondering what happened to school well management changed their minds since we are back to traveling it made are grades drop drastically.Suddenly there was a knock at my door."Irene breakfasts ready"cam said."I'm not hungry"I said."You have to eat something Irene you haven't eaten anything in front of me in two days"he said."I'm fine I'm just not Fucking hungry cam what do you want me to do about it"I said getting mad."You have to eat something"Jacob said walking in the room."Irene you look paler than usual and you have bags under your eyes just eat something please"Jacob said."I'm not hungry I'm fine I promise"I said standing up almost losing my balance."you aren't fucking fine stop trying to push everyone out"Nash said holding onto my hand."I'm fine how many times do I have to tell you that"I said pulling away."Irene a normal person has to eat so why aren't you eating and don't try to push us away,We're just worried about you"Matt said."I'm fine how many times do I have to tell you guys that"I said running a hand through my hair."if you're fine eat something"Cam said."Fine"I said eating the toast immediately I felt it in my stomach."Alright"cam said looking at me questioningly."Can I go upstairs now"I said."Sure"he said.I immediately went into my room and ran to my bathroom,As I felt the toast rising up again.There was a knock at the door."Irene are you okay"Aly asked."Yeah I'm okay I'll be out in a minute"I said brushing my teeth trying to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.I walked out and saw Aly sitting on my bed."Hey what's up"I said sitting down feeling dizzy."nothing I was just worried when I didn't see you down stairs"she said looking at me weird."I'm fine I'm just gonna take a nap"i said faking a yawn."alright I'll let you sleep but Irene remember if anythings bothering you,you can always talk to me"she said."I know"I said as she walked out of the room.
(3 days later still Irene's Pov)
After a 9 hour flight we were making our way to the hotel.Alyssa,Gracyn,And I shared a room.In the room that connected with ours was Mahogany,Aly,and Sierra(jacobs little sister)."Guys Let's get ready Miami Day 1 starts in an hour"Gracyn said.She pulled on a black dress,jean vest,and cheetah pumps.Alyssa had on a strapless floral dress,and velvet blue pumps.Aly had on a floral dress,and white sandals.I pulled on a blue dresses with studs lining the top,and animal print heels.the girls looked way better than me."Lets go so we can meet the boys down stairs"Aly said.i walked next to Sierra as she was typing away on her phone.We met the boys and made our way to the Event.After an hour of jumping around in stage I got light headed so I took a seat next to shawn."Hey are you okay"he asked me."I'm okay just got tired"I said as I was seeing blurry figures.After a couple of minutes it went away."Are you sure"he asked."positive I'm gonna go back stage for a while okay"I said standing up.I was alone in the room when I started thinking.I knew I had a problem I'm supposed to love myself but I don't.no matter how many times people tell me I find something new that's wrong with me and it doesn't help that I can't tell anyone.Im scared if I tell someone they might judge me.It doesn't help I've suffered with anxiety attacks."hey Irene are you okay"The guys said as they came in."Yeah I'm fine why aren't you out there"I said."It's over you've been in here for about an hour"Taylor said."oh I don't know I was thinking about something"I said standing up.After ten more minutes we were on our way back to the hotel.We were in my room when can decided we should go to the mall and meet some people."Irene are you coming"Cam said."no I'm gonna stay here"I said."are you sure do you want me to stay here with you"mahogany asked."No I'm fine you guys go have fun I'm just gonna take a nap"I said.After they left I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.I walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror examining my features.No wonder hayes cheated on me I'm nothing special.I stared at the mirror until I broke down and punched it.Immediately blood started pouring out of my fingers.Glass was everywhere around me.I bandaged my knuckles and picked up the glass.I say in the bathroom when I couldn't help but throw up again.I heard a knock at the door but ignored it.
Alys pov
"Hey guys I think we should go back it's not the same without Irene here"Gracyn said after an hour of looking around."You're right let's go"alyssa said."I don't know why she didn't want to come she loved the mall"mahogany said."She was acting really weird in the morning"Sierra said."Well let's head back"cam said.We got to the hotel 30 minutes later.After running through the crowd of screaming girls.We took the elevator to the 7 floor.The boys went to their rooms except for cam,nash,Jacob,and matt.We knocked on the door but Irene didn't answer."Hey guys lets go through my room and go through the door"mahogany said."We walked into the room but Irene wasn't there."maybe she's in the bathroom"Nash said.he opened the door and we saw Irene throwing up.We walked towards her when she suddenly passed out."Shit shit get the car keys and calm the boys"Nash said picking Irene up gently."What happened the boy said running into the hall and following us into the elevator.Ive never seen cam so angry his knuckles were pure white as he gripped the steering wheel.We entered the hospital and were escorted into the waiting room.most of us were pacing,Gracyn was crying,matt was comforting her trying to keep him self together.We were all falling apart."Who is here for Irene McAllister"The doctor said walking out."We are"We all said."Well follow me into my office"he said."We ran a few tests on Irene did any of you know she's suffered from panic attacks"he asked."No she never told us"cam said."Well she has and a side affect of that is depression.we are not saying we are positive Irene is suffering from depression but when she came in her wrist and knuckles were wrapped up"the doctor said."One of our nurses unwrapped her wrist to see cuts on them we aren't sure why but that is something we believe her friends and family should ask since it is In a more personal matter"He said."Though that is all but Irene is currently sleeping you may stay in her room I will have nurses being in some extra cots"he said."Thank you so much"Nash said."It's no problem"he said escorting us to her room.When we walked in Irene was laying there life less.Her chest was moving up and down slowly.She didn't look like the happy girl who could make anyone smile.Thats when we all decided to sleep.