Maybe hes the one thats gonna save me

Hayes pov

I was pacing around my room waiting for Irene to come home.how was I supposed to tell her that I was leavings in twelve hours.its just to much to handle right now.I finally heard someone scream downstairs.I hurriedly ran downstairs to see the girls standing there but no Irene."hey yall how was it with us gone"Aly said."eventful"was all Taylor said."we have to tell you guys something"Cam said."you're scaring me where's Irene"Alyssa said."okay so we're going on tour"Nash said being interrupted by the girls screams."that's great we're so happy for you guys when do we leave"Gracyn said."here's the thing only we're going the managers say you guys can't come"cam said."you turned it down right please tell me you turned it down"Gracyn said pulling away from matts hold."we couldn't please understand"Matt said chasing a crying Gracyn."when do you leave"Sierra asked."in about 11 hours"Jacob said.

Irene's pov

I was driving around passing away the time.Singing along to every single stupid song that came on the radio.I finally decided it was time to go home.In less than 15 minutes I was pulling into the familiar drive way.i got my things and walked inside."finally you're home we were planning to leave with out you"Aaron said."leave where"I asked."to the airport silly are flight leaves in and hour"he said rushing upstairs."Irene"Hayes said."you're leaving today"I said."I was gonna tell you but you came back to late"Hayes said."it's its okay it's your job Hayes I can't be your while world"I said placing my hands on both of his cheeks."but you already are"he said planting his lips on mine."sorry to break up the haylene moment but we're leaving in 20 minutes"Johnson said."come on let me help you get your bags"I said leading Hayes upstairs.

The car ride was quick as everyone awkwardly looked away from each other.we finally arrived at the airport."guys we're going to gate 18"cam said as we all walked together."so this is it"Hayes said standing In front of me near the gate."I guess it is"I said."you know this is really hard for me"Hayes said."you don't know how hard it is for me Hayes you're like a drug I can't live without you it's like you're more addictive than anything that ever could be invented"I said."I love you and I don't want you to forget that"Hayes Said."you know I always thought I was here to save you but maybe you're the one that's here to save me"I said."flight 118 to la boarding now"the flight attendant yelled."Remember I'm only a phone call away it's not a goodbye it's a see ya later"Hayes said kissing my forehead."see ya later Hayes"I whispered."it's been a privilege to be the one that's been saving you when you were really my angel all along"he said kissing me briefly before placing a bracelet on my hand."when you look at it think of me"hayes said walking on the plane."everything's gonna be alright"Gracyn said as we watched the flight leave."I know everything's gonna be just fine"I said tracing my fingers on the fragile bracelet."let's go home"Aly said as we all left not looking back.