Saving Him

"Guys I'm bored"Mahogany and Andrea say at the same time."Let's play truth or dare"Nicole suggested."Yasss okay I go first"Alyssa said."Irene I dare you to go in the other room and start hitting hayes with a pillow and start screwing at him why are you cheating on me"She said."Okay fine I'll do it"I said grabbing a pillow.We walked into Nash's room where the boys were and I went up to hayes and I started hitting him with the pillow."Why would you cheat on me I thought we had something special and you have the nerve to cheat on me after we kissed last night"I said running out the room before I bursted out laughing followed by the girls.We went back to the living room and continued are game."Okay Alyssa truth or dare"Madison said."Umm truth"She said."What's one lie that you have told to Cameron"she said."okay but you guys have to promise me you can't tell him okay"She asked."okay"we all said."So Cameron asked me if I wanted to go to watch this action movie or something like that and I told him I had a dinner with my parents but instead Gracyn and I went shopping"She said.I start laughing."Truth or dare Gracyn"I asked."dare because I such a rebel"she smiled."I dare you to do a handstand"I said."Okay"she said.Gracyn got in position to do the handstand.She lifted her self up and as fast as she went up she went down.All that filled the room were the screams of Graycn and loud pop."Shit shit shit Cam hurry get over here"I screamed running towards Gracyn."What's wrong he said get your keys hurry up"I yelled at him."It was because I'm blonde"she said trying to smile."Shut up Gracyn only you would try to be funny when you possibly broke your leg"I smiled."I got them"Cam yelled."Well hurry up doofus get Gracyn in the car"I yelled hitting his arm."dang you're acting like it's you who got hurt"cam whispered."of you don't hurry your ass and get Gracyn in that car she won't be the only one that's hurt"I threatened."Fine"he mumbled."Matt you have two seconds before we leave you"I yelled.Cam put Gracyn in the backseat and rested her leg on my lap.As cam turned on the car Matt slid into the front seat."Cam go already"I screamed."Dang if she's like This over a foot imagine how she would be in labor"He mumbled.Once we arrived at the ER a nurse came running out with a wheel chair."excuse me can I see Gracyn Mccoy"I said to the nurse."Family only"She said."I'm her cousin"I said."Fine she's in room 215 take a left and go to the second floor her room will be on the right"She said."Thank you"I said before running to the elevator followed by Matt and Cam."Can this elevator go any slower"I groaned."We reached the second floor and I ran to Gracyn's room.I walked in"Hey blonde how you feeling"I asked."I'm okay I guess it just hurts a lot" she said."Hey babe"Matt said kissing her forehead."Hey Gracyn how you doing"Cam asked."I'm okay"She said."So when can we take you home"I asked."The doctor just has to come in and give me my pain mess and we can go"she said."Hello I'm doctor Rose,and you guys are"she asked."I'm her cousin Irene that's my brother I said pointing to cam and that's my cousin from my dad's side I said pointing to Matt.""oh well it's nice to meet you here are Gracyn's medication and she is free to go home just make sure she takes two everyday for the next seven days"she said."Okay thank you"I said as she handed Gracyn a pair of crutches."How does that boot feel Gracyn"she asked."Good it hurts a lot tho"She said."that's what I thought you will use these crutches until you are stable with your boot after about a week you should be good without the crutches and you will only use the boot"she said."come on Gracyn I said.We made it to the car okay and we sat in the same seats and Gracyn's foot back in my lap."Only you would break your leg doing a handstand"I said.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Oh Gracyn only you would break your leg doing a handstand😂😂