Saving Him

Irene's Pov
"Irene"I heard hayes yell as everything went black.Well let's back things up this isn't how my day started.It was a normal day or as normal as it could have been.Until it happened."Irene wake up"hayes said planting a kiss on my forehead."morning hayes"I said stretching."Get ready we are going out with Macyn,Nalyssa,and Camyssa"Hayes said."He was interrupted as I ran to the bathroom and spewed my guts out."Irene are you okay"Gracyn asked holding my hair as Hayes stood at the doorway."I'm okay"I said as I stood up."are you sure we can cancel the day of you aren't okay"alyssa said."I'm fine guys just tell me where we are going so I can get ready"I said."We are going to eat and other places I can't tell you"Matt said."okay I'll get ready"I said.I pulled on a huge over sized sweater as I was changing I felt a sharp pain in my side.I got back up and slipped in leggings and walked down stairs to meet the guys."Why isn't mahogany coming"I asked."She's visiting a friend of hers"Cam said."Let's go"Nash said as he walked out of the door.I stumbled on the stairs."Hey are you okay"Hayes asked as he tightened his hold around my waist."I'm fine just tired"I lied.I knew something was wrong with me I just didn't know what yet and I wasn't going to say anything till I was positive what it was.after a ten minute drive we arrived at a small Italian restaurant."Irene you aren't eating"Aly said."I'm not that hungry"I said.As I said that I felt the pasta start to rise again.i ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach."Irene are you alright"Alyssa said walking in."I'm okay I dont know what's wrong it must have been the food"I said."Alright let's go we are going rock climbing"She said.we made are way to the place as we arrived we all filled out.After the guy taught us how to put on the safety vest.We all started climbing.Everything started turning black as I felt my self falling."Irene"Hayes yelled as I lost contiousness.
Gracyn's pov
We were in the waiting room as the doctors examined her.The doctor came in and said we could see her."Irene"We all said as we walked in.she sat there looking lifeless.She laid there paler than usual connected to thousands of different wires.she looked so innocent as if she was sleeping."Irene"I said as I grabbed her hand.her eyes fluttered open to see her vibrant green eyes."Gra-Gracyn"she said as her voice cracked."Irene don't ever fucking scare me like that"I said."I-I remember"she said."Remember what"Aly asked."I remember everything"she said."Irene when did we meet"Alyssa asked."We met in 2 grade when that boy was pulling your hair and I threw Gracyn's bag at him"she said."She's back"Cam yelled."If you ever fucking scare me like that again Irene I don't know what I'll do I thought I lost you"Hayes said."I'm sorry hayes"She said."now who wants to watch mean girls"I asked.

He guys how's you like that chapter?
Instagram:@irene.angel @twerkforhayes
Twitter:@irenegrierx
Vine:Slay Team
Kik:TheCurlsAreReal