Saving him

"Alyssa Walker will you go on A day with me"can said at the crack of dawn."oh my god"was all you heard from alyssa."Hey guys I'm glad you're asking her out like woo go camyssa but I'm trying to sleep here so alyssa answer his god damn question or I will"I said."Don't use the lords name in vain"Gracyn said stretching."Gracyn can you do me a favour"I asked."Yeah sure whatever"She said."Can you close that pretty mouth of yours close your eyes and go to sleep"I yelled."Dang Irene's I'm a bad mood"Cam said."shut it dallas yes alyssa will go on a date with you now get the hell out of my room before I make you"I threatened sitting on my knees."catch me babe"he said."that's it you better run Alexander"I yelled.I ran out of the room chasing after Cameron when he ran Into the kitchen where everyone else was at.he ran to one side of the counter as I was in the other.we stopped once I tackled him.i got up to see all eyes on me."Guys what's wrong"I said."Zayumm Irene you look hot"said Taylor as he whistled."What do you mean I'm just wearing my pjs"I said looking at my outfit.I was wearing black spandex and a crop top that stopped above my belly button."Go change"said nash."why I'm pretty sure taylor likes my outfit don't you Tay"I asked walking over to him."Of course you do"Taylor said."go change"Jacob said."Why don't you think I look good in This Jacob"I said frowning."No no I mean yeah what um"he shut up as hayes glared at him."Well you guys are no fun so I'm gonna go shower and you better to if you're taking Alyssa on a date"I said pointing to cam.I walked upstairs and saw alyssa wearing a dress the top was sparkly and the skirt was stripped.she paired a denim jacket/shirt thing over it."hey those are my heels"I said looking at the black pumps that were on Alyssa's feet."Yeah and that's my shirt what of it"she said putting a hand on her hips."touché"I said."so what are you doing today Gracyn"I asked sitting on her bed."Nothing what did you have in mind"she said curling the last strand of Alyssa's hair."Do you want to have a girls day just me and you since Alyssa's gonna be with her bae"I asked."Yes what are we gonna do"she asked."I was thinking the mall maybe stop at Hollister Co. And stare at the shirtless hot guys or we can go to the beach and stare at the shirtless hot guys"I laughed."Let's go to the mall I don't need another sunburn"she said."Kk be ready in ten"I yelled.I laughed my definition of ten is an hour and Gracyn somehow knew that.I changed into a white crop top that stopped 3 inches above my belly button,a black vest,and some maroon pants I slipped my combat boots on.Grabbed my black purse and went down stairs to find Gracyn.I slipped my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose as I studied Gracyn's outfit.As usual she looked great.She stood at the end of the staircase wearing a white ruffled top,black high waisted studded shorts,and white vans.She had on black sunglasses."Listen here Dallas I want alyssa home by nine if she is here at 9;01 you are going to wish your mother never gave birth to you,you got that"I said."okay Irene"he said letting out an awkward chuckle."well have fun kids but don't do anything to much fun we don't need anymore kids in this house except for Irene and hayes"Gracyn Said."Hey"hayes and I yelled."well Irene and I are going to go to the mall and stare at hot guys"I said."Oh and nash I'm taking your car"Irene yelled as we ran to the car and sped off.
Alyssa's Pov
"Okay you can open your eyes"cam said taking the blindfold off."Oh can thia is so pretty"I said as I starred at the scene in front of me.There were fairy light all over the garden type place we were at.There was only one table in the middle and rose petals that lead up to it."Oh cam this is so pretty"I said."Don't laugh but Irene and Gracyn planned this"he said as he pulled my chair out.He sat in front of me and I could see a touch of pink on his cheeks."you really asked my BestFriends to help you plan a date"I asked."Yeah after about two hours of Irene calling me stupid and Gracyn saying I was an idiot for listening to Irene and that you would have fun wherever I took you.Irene finally got mad and came up with this"he said blushing again."Dang my Friends are something else"I said chuckling."especially Irene,She really does like hayes a lot doesn't she"cam asked."She really does and it sucks because she's so stubborn and so is he"I said."Let's not talk about it this night is about us"he said.After we ate spaghetti I started hearing the soft music of an orchestra playing."May I have this dance"Cam said standing up."you may kind sir"I said chuckling.This night was perfect we just stayed there swaying side to side.
Gracyn's Pov
"Irene should I get this shirt in red or blue"I asked her."Defiantly red it makes your eyes pop"She said.After we payed Irene had twice my bags."let's go to the food court I'm starving"she said.I decided to eat subway while Irene got some mcdonalds.I swear that girl eats so much.We were eating in silence when suddenly these pair of twins sat next to us."Hello I'm Luke"one of the twins said obviously flirting with Irene."Hey I'm Irene"She said flipping her hair and batting her eyelashes.That little flirt."Hello I'm Mason"the other twin said to me."Gracyn"I replied.These boys were cute they had brown hair and blue eyes.They were tall but I had Matt and I loved him."So I lost my number can I have yours"Luke said to irene."I don't know are you planning on calling me"she said biting her lip."Maybe"Luke said.I couldn't believe it Irene have him her number."So how old are you guys"I asked."Eighteen"They both said."I'm 18 and Irene is 16"I said."Really you look really mature for your age"Luke said."Hey are you calling me old"Irene said playfully punching his arm."Not at all love"he said smirking."well I'm sorry guys but we have to go"I said standing up."Bye guys and you what's your number"Irene asked like.he wrote his number on her arm."I'll call you"She said."I can't believe you have him your number"I said laughing."Well he was cute"Irene said."let's get home"I said.once we got inside Irene dropped her bags near the door and went into the kitchen where the boys were."Hey guys"she said sitting on the white counter.Taylor walked forward and took a look at her arm."Who the hell wrote their number on your arm"Taylor said.At the sound of that all the boys walked closer and examined her arm."You are going to fucking wash that guys number off of your arm"Jack G said.suddenly her phone rang and everyone ran towards it.Matt got to it first.It says Hey Cutie It's Luke From the Mall Earlier x."Matt give me my phone it's just a friend"I said reaching for it."What friend calls you cutie"Hayes growled."Luke does"I said."There's another text"Matt said.Tell you're friend that mason says hey,matt read."Shit"I yelled as I ran upstairs and locked the door."Gracyn open the door"Matt yelled."Nope"I said falling asleep.