A "fun" day

Oh shit, I realized I forgot to take the warning smut part out as there wasn't any. I'm such a dumbass. Sorry to anybody that was like hell yeah! but  got disappointed. I want to kill myself now out of embarrassment. At least I finally caught it? Ah shit. I'm such a failure sometimes.

I woke up with a start, looking over at the cute little fox known as Nick and smiled. He is too cute, how has someone not asked him out before or even drooled over him? Aw, he just whimpered without me being next to him. He needs me as much as I need him, he needs me for love and I need him for keeping me out of trouble and for affection as well.What a misfit pair we are. I don't understand how love has both blessed and cursed me. It dose t matter as he loves me and I love him. We have a deep connection and it can't nor shouldn't be broken. When it had happened to me I had felt heartbroken and depressed. I wouldn't put that on someone else as he would take it hard since he seems a little sensitive and emotional, even if he doesn't show it. You get back underneath the sheets and cuddle him again. His fur feels wet and hot though.What the fuck? "FUCKING CHRIST ON A BIKE!" You dived out of bed as he screamed this while jumping up,almost hitting his head on your roof.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL NICK! THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT YA DICK!"

"Oh uh sorry," looking away from me,"I had a nightmare."

"And what could possibly scare the brave and daring officer Nick?

He just blurts,"YoubeingtakenawayfrommeanditscardmeasIcoudn'tlivewithoutyou."

"What did you say Nicky?"

"Don't call me Nicky and it was that you were taken away from me. It left me feeling scared and you know I can't live without you F/N. Many people came after me knowing you weren't there to protect me. I know you wouldn't leave me but my dreams had different plans. I'm sorry I scared you and couldn't I say the same about the dashing criminal F/N being scared by a little scream?"

"Hey: one,it wasn't a scream,two you lunged out of bed,three I just woke up so what am I supposed to do when a man screams like a maniac right next to me?"

"So? You always act like you are brave and courageous yet that scares you? Come on F/N, I honestly can't see you being the criminal you are because of that. Now you went and ruined your reputation with me Mr.scared of screams."

"Whatever,it not import-"

"Oh yes it is pretty boy! Where is my beautiful knight in gleaming armor with a chiseled chin and impeccable pecs with his vanquishing blade of truth and justice? All I see is a scared man who acts brave and falls when it is left to him. If not then prove to me you are brave my knight!"

"Oh I will princess just you wait!" At this you lunged at him and pin him in a compromising position.

"Um, this is a little awkward," he says blushing and looking away from my eyes.

"This brave enough princess~?"

"Oh whatever, you know that you're my only weakness you smirking bastard."

"Then why are YOU smirking you devil~?"

"Hey I'm not the one who's taking this to this level now am I? Get on with it a giggly baby."

At this you smash your lips to his and hold him there for an unmeasurable amount of time as all you see is his pretty face and flush lips being lock with yours. You both fight for dominance and he "cops out" ;) and gives in. You break the kiss and both of you are breathless,savoring the moment and its feeling of butterflies in your stomach and a warm fuzziness that wouldn't go away. Sadly both of you need to get the day going but you get an idea as to what to do tonight.