Show time.

"Holy shit, what the fuck is going on?"

"Don't know sir, all I know is that they are getting slaughtered," said one of your underlings as the special forces sent at you were gunned down. Not like I can complain. "These guys really special forces or just hillbillies with big guns?"

"Sir, we can confirm they are special forces. See the insignia with the double edged sword surrounded by vines and a forest?"

"Hmmm, when are they going to stop joking around, I'm getting rather bored. I think the men are as well. Not to mention the hostages, they might be scared but all the same just as bored as us."

"Let's ask the men if they're bored,"he grabs a mic,"That true you blokes? Getting bored are we?" Their voices, like a chorus, respond a defending "YES!" I merely frown at this. How sad, expected more. Guess a new government might be easier than I thought. I won't be leading it of course,George probably will. I am not the best leader when it comes to a country and he seems to know what he's doing in productivity, rationing and surviving wise. Make a fine leader he will, leave all the war,enforcement and politics to me he shall. Don't mind it a bit, rather prefer it myself. The wall to your left explodes outward at you and from the smoke and debris you see some people that look like they know what they are doing. A couple of your men are gunned down. You get down behind some metal crates and hear the bullets whiz by you.Looking over, you see one of your sergeants get hit and bleed out. Dammit, good guy he was. Then your other sergeant is hit. Fuck! These motherfuckers had better stop before I get involved. George tries to retaliate but his hand gets hit, leaving him without a couple fingers ( or whatever you call those paw fingers.) and it brings out something within you. Not my fucking friends and future leader! Those bastards are gonna pay for that! Each and every one of 'em with their lives they will! I jump from cover and spray them down, two grasp their legs while the other six have their faces ripped to shreds by my lead. The two who unluckily survived legs look like bone and hamburger, you spare them the pain and shoot each in the face. The next group that comes around wasn't expecting you so,like you've been taught, each and every one of them was blasted away from the hail of bullets sent at them from you.Like some murderous Santa, you give out death like gifts to their recipients. The faces of the men turned to pure agony if they aren't blow off. A terrible but effective idea strikes you. Well they have grenades right? Why not use them against them? The next group who assault your left flank are blown to bits, the blood pouring down on you and everyone else and the leftovers spraying about. There was a limb here, a scalp there, a couple finger right there but no intact bodies. They weren't even any partial ones, all liquified save for the parts that had escaped the explosion. It really I,pressed you and have a sick joy on top of it. He remaining forces retreat and exit the building. From outside the tiring megaphone amps up an annoying voice,"What are your demands?"

"We have no demands, we only want the government to be brought down like the corrupt place it is. It's foundations weaken every time we kill one of your pathetic forces. The people's will will break and so will yours! Many support our cause and we gladly except them into our army. We wish to conquer and establish a new country instead o ft his filthy zootopia. Until I we control we fight and fight! We will win no matter what! Bogo's head will be mounted on the wall as well as the mayors! Hell, all of the governments will! It will show how we have rebuilt from the ruins of society a new one, just like a Phoenix from the ashes. Even if you kill me out cause and ideals will live on. It's like trying to kill and idea, it doesn't happen. Now give up or the next group won't even be known to exist anymore if you don't give us what we want!"

"What is it you want?"

"Bogo and the heroes Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde."

"You're insane, we aren't stupid!"