Say Goodbye

So yeah, I kind of died for a long time and didn't do anything AT ALL with this. And honestly, I don't want anything to do with it anymore. It's bad haha. And I probably won't ever come back to this EVER. I know some people might not like my decision but I just can't go forward with this story I feel. That's why I'm going to be focusing on my other story now heh. Maybe on some others I'll do in the future too. Go ahead and check the other story (it's a Dragon Ball fanfic so if you like Dragon Ball you're in luck. And it's as green as can be, literally one chapter that I did not too long ago and it's shorter than usual but that is because I've been out of the game so long heh.) Anyhow my main point is this story is over for now and I won't be coming back to it, don't be afraid to message me about whatever it is you need to know, and really sorry about not being here and doing away with this story but I do want to say this as well. Thank YOU all for reading this story and bearing with me through it. I wouldn't have gone as far as I did if it wasn't for you? And thanks to those of you who have supported me in this adventure of writing. I'm a little nervous to continue but it shan't get in the way! I hope to see you all again sometime and have a good day! Heh.