Reunited

Just finished watching super troopers 2, hilarious! Oh and I'm messing around on a story that's might see the light of day? Heavily edited though if at all as I made it to let my stupid juices flow,back to the story though.  Shit, internees been out for a while so sorry I haven't posted. Oh, and who liked night in the woods? I'm thinking about making a story about that eventually but it's a big IF. If there is a lot of support I won't be able to work on another requests. I can only do two at a time because I'm one man with one account while I've got school and tons of work while I also like to have free time and it gives me more time to make sure my stories aren't complete garbage, only a little bit at most. I feel my writing is so-so and I might truly try. I'm scared to but who ever found anything out without risking something?

This ain't how I imagined us meeting again but it'll do. Nick glared at you through the cell bars. "Sorry Nick, all I could do while getting everything I wanted. It's amazing how terrible our government is, their best couldn't stop us so what now? We are now a military force who can make a literal hostile takeover in the blink of an eye. Tanks,cars,guns,ammo,explosives and recruits flood in everyday. We have an income of selling chemical agents and some of our other manufactured arms. We have farms providing for us so we aren't dependent on that. We could declare ourselves a separate nation, I'll bring it up in the oncoming meeting and see what We the people think! Be on our best behavior boys!" With that you turned tail and left the seething dos in his little cage. You knew he and his partner would try to escape and expected it and you even wanted it, just to have him fail because of you.A little hurt to him would repay what had happened right? He almost got me killed and broke my heart so I think capturing him and breaking him a bit would repay that right? I was broken a bit because of him so it's revenge. It's best served cold, like his cell. So what if it's "too far?" When has anyone who has done wrong in the eyes of others freely admitted he is wrong? No one to barely anyone because pride overpowers dignity and sense. For me, my love is overwhelming my senses. It like anger, it takes control. It overrides my brain. It rips the steering wheel and guides me on a one way crash course, my one way. Eh, it's a bit rough of a transition but who cares? I have business to attend to. "See you later Nicky. Hope you like the cell. Please do tell me if there is anything I can do to make it more comfortable. Anyways, toodaloo sweetie~."

"Just going to leave me here are we?"

"I trust you can survive more than a bit of boredom Nick."

"A bit of boredom? That bit could turn into months."

"Would you prefer I send someone to keep you both company?"

"That depends."

"No torture unless requested. He shouldn't bite and loves to conversate. Will that do dearie?"

"Yes, don't call me dearie Mr." Remember, if it's meant to be it'll be. Just give it time.

"Hey, not my first wacky crusade and not my most atrocious one either."

"What other endeavors could you have had?"

"Too many to count. That's not any of your concern though so if you wouldn't bother me so that would be jolly and jocund."

"Jocund? What that be of meaning?"

"Mirthful, joyous, jolly, anything simpler?"

"Don't do that, I'm not stupid. Sorry I don't google up synonyms for jolly to spice my writing up a bit!"

"Hey! There isn't anything wrong wrong with that! I'm just trying to make it look better." Leave her Johnnie, leave her. For the voyage is long and the winds don't blow. Wait, don't think that! It's not helpless! I've got to keep trying!