Lets talk

Let's talk about this wild and possibly terrible story I've made...... It's crazy and I'm afraid I have messed up big time honestly. I'm constantly worrying that it's too cliche or something wasn't okay, did I go too far? I'm hoping to get feedback from you guys as I really do want to know if you like where I take things, what I should stay away from, your general opinions, I love to hear from you as a fan can help an author so much more than you think. Hell, a single comment could change a lot,trust me I've had it happen before. Don't be shy to say something or be afraid to try something. What is a reward without a risk? So talk to me people, talk to me. Converse with me, I won't bite.....probably. And I'm sorry about my updating schedule, it's been wacky and I'm sorry for that. Just been playing around with ideas and talking with amazing people who have amazing personalities and thoughts. Also I won't really be able to do much until Thursday as I'm away until then and won't have the time to do anything substantial. So forgive me but summer gets in the way as will July 5th to July 12th as yay! I got a trip to Florida! So that will be in the way. Ummm. Just going to be crazy and a rollercoaster. Anyways besides schedule changes and me being stupid I am very excited I have 1.34k reads! That's awesome! Never expected for this to get popular at all. I also didn't expect the time and effort I've put into this, there's a lot. I like how I've inproved from ground zero to here and how I've learned a lot. When this is through I also wonder what I'll do next....... Don't really know rn but I do have other stories in the making and ideas for others. But don't worry i don't plan to end this anytime soon so you can stop worrying (if you were that is) and I plan and keeping this going for a while. The Y/N train won't be quittiy anytime soon. So besides stupid schedules, awesome people, popularity, improving and most importantly-hearing from you guys..... Not much else. Message me on here if ya like or check my profile for my dicsord account. Hope you've had a good morning/afternoon/night and see ya later my pretties!