Back to the old ways

You woke up to the two foxes still cuddling you, it was kind of cute. You reached over and stroked Nicks head,he nuzzled into your hand and seemed to want more. You gave it to him and it looked so cute you could barely hold back just hugging and kissing him. He was the only thing that wasn't terrible or unwanted in your world. He made your day brighter, your face smile, your heart flutter, he was truly special for being able to do that to someone like you. I need to work on keeping myself in check, yesterday I got a little loose with myself and it shouldn't happen again. And what about those dick headed people who won't leave me the duck alone!? I'll have to interrogate Crimson about it, even if I actually have to use torture. Speaking of Crimson, does he like being pet and stroked as well? You went out on a leg and gently ruffled the top of his head, judging by the way he almost moaned he sure did.

"Could you not? Some of us like our sleep. Wait, don't stop, it feels nice." He can't decide now can he?

"So keep doing it or stop?"

"Wait you are still mine until 10:30, how about a massage?"

"Because receiving a massage from someone who could crush your throat using their fingers is a good idea, and you called me a cave dweller!"

"You can control yourself enough to do it though, or are you that out of control?"

"I am not dumb, you are trying to trick me into it. No thanks."

"Actually I am not as you have to do it because of our bet!"

"Whatever," you mumble out. This guy just likes me to do awkward things doesn't he? You start with the obvious, his shoulders. You pressed and kneaded them, then moved on to his back and finished it up then his legs and finally his actual face as you knew places pressure built up on it.

"Anything else?"

"How about a hug and a kiss?"

"A hug and a kiss....a hug and a kiss....A HUG AND A KISS!? What the hell man! Aren't you too old for this kind of shit?"

"Nope!"

"That's childish!"

"Who cares? I told ya to do it so do it."

"You keep it up with that tone and I'll make sure you won't be able to use it again."

"Oh I'm so scared."

"That's it you fucking runt," you say picking him up by his shirt and holding him up in the air with one arm. You stare directly into his eyes saying,"I'm two seconds from ripping open that pretty throat of yours and tearing out that little voice box. Maybe I'll carve your tongue out instead eh?"

"Hey...lets just calm down he-"

"Calm down? I'm perfectly calm. Just need to teach a whelp a lesson is all. Where's my hunting knife?" You go over to the table, still holding him, and scrabble for the knife.

"Stop! Now!" Nick is yelling at me? He knows as much as I do that this smart mouth should get what's coming to him.

"Or what? I'd kill every single one of you if you came at me! Eh? Any takers? No? Then let's get on with it." You finally feel the sharp edge and bring it up to his face. Sweat drips from his brow and he looks generally scared for his life.

"Don't do it Y/N! I'd never forgive you!"

"Never forgive me!? Never forgive me for shutting such an idiot up? Why shouldn't I cut his throat out then? What's his use? Just an annoyance he is and one of the five to mark out. Today Y/N is going to clean house!"

"No he isn't!"

"What's going on!?"

"Fluffys, help me stop Y/N from killing Crimson!"