Mutiny!

Really glad you guys are enjoying this! I'm going to try and work on flaws in my characters since not everyone is perfect.If you guys are wondering why these chapters are about 3000 words each, it's because I treat this like a book. 3000 word chapters are actually pretty small, just researched it, Harry Potter was 4650 and that's the longest chapter in any Harry Potter book. Hmmm, Eragon was 157k and Inhertance was like 200 something k. I'm going to do a total word count real quick let's see here, it's a total of 16969k and that's not counting my updates and crap. Is that impressive? Anyways onward ho!

"Good morning sunshine," you speak *lovingly* to Nick.

"Sure is is t it," Nick grunts out. You watch as he pops his back and hear his spine crackling.

"Let's have this nice chat shall we?"

"Keep it a bit quiet since Judy is still sleeping."

"Ok, got any questions for me?"

"How about, why all this?"

"Because of you and other things. Loose ends if you will."

"These are?"

"Well, one was Bogo. Those guys who attacked me and the government approved of. Getting you in a safe location where no one but I could possibly hurt you. Which I won't so take that scared look of your face."

"It was mock fear thank you, I know you wouldn't hurt me ya wuss!"

"That so? I need to prove once again I'm not a wuss? I can do it right now," he cringes at your monotonous tone about it.

"Show me then," he proclaims in a unsteady voice.

"What to do what to do, I got it!" You look at him with a look of malice. You do t get to go ahead with your plan as two sergeants burst through the door.

"Sir, something terrible is happening!"

"What is it then?"

"Mutiny!"

"Mutiny!? How many!?"

"Up to three quarters, say they are wanting to steer us in a new direction as they see you as a weak leader now!"

"Fuck, get a armored car quickly! We need to get out of he-," the sound of gunfire cuts you off. Men scream and more gunfire comes after it. You u lock the cell and grab Nick while shaking Judy.

"Hmmm, five more minutes," she moans.

"We need to go NOW!"

"Why?"

"Well let's see, my forces are targeting us and any of my loyal men. They will probably kill you as well so I suggest we get a move on!" Her eyes shoot open and she jumps up. "Follow me, we'll need to get a good bit of gear just in case we get stuck somewhere." We head just down the hall to the armory to get supplies and weapons. You of course pick (favorite weapon) and grab some magazines for it, the engraved weapon feeling natural to you. Nick took AS Val from the shelves and Judy grabbed a m4. Certain survival gears was packed up by you and off you went to the vehicle bay. A good SPM-3 would do, they were reliable up to a point but a LAV wouldn't be fast enough and you didn't think going down a highway in a T-90 or a T-54 would be a good idea. Loading up the survival gear and the personnel was first, then putting the pedal to the metal was second. A couple of trucks followed you, the men inside leaning out the windows with assorted weapons. They fired at the SPM-3 but the bullet proof glass didn't let a bullet by.

"These guys won't give up easily nor will they go down easily."

"Well you trained them so there may be something you can do!" Maybe there was. You had a plan but would only use it as a last resort. "Don't overt, everything will be alright. I'll turn on the radio to help, (favorite type of music) plays through the stereo. (Yes I know they don't have radio radios but bear with me. Btw I know it is bear but it's a joke only some people would get.)