First assignment. Round two of fun.

Waking up you stretch out and dress in new clothes. The others hadn't awoken yet but it was time to leave so you grabbed your uniform and exited the camp, looking for Nick and Judy. I spotted them waiting not too far from the entrance just chilling out on a bench.

"What's going on recruit," Nick says with a big smile on his face.

" nothing much besides being happy in metric tons!"

"Wow, that happy to be an officer?"

"Yes! Finally I'm not a villain, I am the hero! It feels so good knowing that I'm not hated and cast down but rather raised and praised."

"That's good. Wonder who your partner will be eh?"

"I don't know, I know it won't be any of my friends from training as they all got transferred to different stations around the country. Hopefully they will be interesting." We all drive down to the local station so you can get settled in, get your partner and your first assignment. You walk in by yourself and take a seat. You watch as Lionheart steps up to the podium and starts giving out partners.

"Jason, Drag. Steve, Horatio. Björn, Svedra. Y/N, F.R. Hanklot, Freben. I'll hand out your assignments and you'll get to work immediately." He starts handing them out so you look for my partner. He hands a blue folder to you and another wolf. This other wolf looks a bit odd. He has really dark fur, scars, and even a special look and aurora about him. He seems to radiate revenge and hate. He looks over at you with a almost searching look. He snarls at you? You ignore this and relax. I play some music I had randomly found while out exploring spoofify.

We will shine again
Do you hear that sound?
I am the ancient fury lost and forgotten
I am the roaming heart on this wasted land
they feared in their sleep
I'm wide awake
A sworn protector
Came back from the shadows again
If I were blind I'd still cast my eyes upon you
When all other lights go out remember me!

Guide me when I'm too far from home
Just show me the way
If darkness falls on you speak my name!
We will shine again
Just show me the way
We will shine again
When all other lights go out remember me!

Remember me!

It takes courage to brave this storm!
They tears us apart, A hero, a king, deprived of honor
They burn us alive for those words they used to call their own
For all these years I've waited for you to take me back where I belong, guide me!

Guide me when I'm too far from home
Just show me the way
If darkness falls on you speak my name
We will shine again
Just show me the way
We will shine again
When all other lights go out remember me!

Hear me calling, I am the flame that never fades
A beast that will never be tamed
A voice from within where you will always find me!

[Fenrir by Let Them Fall, awesome song btw, rivaling my first at the moment.] The other wolf looks at you with a weird look, almost as if now realizing something.

"What?" He does not give a reason but looks away and reads his folder. It only seems to sour him more though and he snorts at it. He looks at you and points at what we are to do, bust a drug dealer that they know little about.

"How are we supposed to get someone with no leads?" He snarls again and bangs his fist on the table we were sitting at. "No matter, I am as skilled of a hunter as anyone."