S4EP15 "House of Desicions/House of Entering" Part 5

"House of Desicions/House of Entering" Part 5 (final)

Tyler: Well, I'd love to give you a tour of this house. Isis' House was delivered and built by an old alchemist and archeolog Ricky Louise Williamson on 1920, named 'Isis House' in the Early 1931.

Amber, recording everything with her phone.

Amber: What happened to that Ricky dude?

Tyler: All I know is that  he dissapeared without anyone knowing, however -- this may not be true. It could be that he just died.

Amber: Did Ricky have any contacts with Robert Frobisher Smythe? His father built the Anubis house.

Tyler: I'm not sure... I do know they were good friends. But... Wait, why do you need all of this information?

Amber hides her phone.

Amber: Uhm... No reason! Just... A normal curious teenager like everyone else.

Tyler: Good, good. Now, if you excuse me, I have some work to do.

Amber: Sure. Thank you!

Amber leaves Tyler in his office, with the conversation being recorded.

Fabian: Wow, you're good!

Amber: I know. Here's all the information I got, and also, I found a key on his table which has the golden eye of horus symbol on it!

Fabian: What? Does that mean...

Amber: I took it, yep.

Fabian: Wait, you what now?!

Amber: I knew we will need it.

Amber gives Fabian the key.

Amber: You're welcome. Now, all we need to do is make friends. If we make friends with the people in this house, we will be able to come here to "hang out" with them!

Fabian: Aren't we going too far with this?

Amber: No way! This is just getting started. Sibuna!

Fabian: Sibuna!

Michelle walks from the kitchen and stops by to ask Fabian & Amber what they're doing here.

Michelle: Hey! Excuse me, what are you doing here?

Amber: We're searching for an Egyptian treasure in your house, duh.

Amber stops for a second and only then understands what she actually just said.

Michelle: Uhm, the what now?

Fabian softly kicks Ambers' toe nails.

Amber: Ouch! I mean... Never mind. We'll just... go...

Michelle: No, I'm serious, what are you doing?

Amber: The creepy house keeper Dan took us here. We've absolutely no idea why. Oh look, here comes Dan.

Dan comes back after researching the house.

Dan: No dead bodies found, we can head back to the house, we're sorry for this whole non-sense.

Michelle: No worries, it's always a pleasure to meet you. (whispers to her friend) It really isn't any pleasure at all.

Amber: We heard your whispering, no need to hide your thoughts away from us. Oh, and, miss... girl. What's your name?