Missing Past Found Future

Niall Horan was 16 years old when he went missing. The day he went missing was the same day him and his best friend Zayn Malik went to Nandos to eat. Zayn found out Niall was missing when Niall's mother called him at 1 o'clock in the morning asking him if Niall was still with him, he told her no and asked her why, she told him that Niall hadn't come home at all last night, and she knew that as a fact because he would always eat her homemade Chocolate Chip cookies whenever he got home from anywhere, but the plate was still in the same spot and the cookies were untouched. Zayn told her that he would keep calling and keep a lookout for Niall, and she hung up with a simple thank you, a month later Niall's body was found in a children's park, and he was dead. The police said it was murder, but it was odd that there weren't any fingerprints on the body, or a weapon, or any clues left behind to pin point who murdered him. That made Zayn think someone wanted it to look like murder when it was actually wasn't, but since he had no evidence, he couldn't prove that his theory was correct, but that was 4 years ago. It was now 2014, and something happened that blew Zayn's mind. He thought his mind was playing tricks on him, but no, there stood his supposed-to-be-dead-best friend, sitting with a group of guys, chained to the bottom of the table, eating at a restaurant.