Chapter 9

Grayson's pov
It is now 9 pm still the first day of school. Erika won't stop texting me, "babe can you buy me this" I have no clue why we aren't even dating, I think. I chose to ignore the messages and head to sleep.

Next day

Grayson's pov
I woke up at six and found like a million messages from a number that I have never seen. Figured it out it was Erika, how did she even get my number. After I went on Instagram, and found her trying to follow me.

She put my initials on her bio, as hot as that girl is she is crazy. But she can get my mind off of Liv. She messaged me "put my initials on your bio bitch" and so I did. But not for the right intentions.

Livs pov
Today was no uni day because it was rep day, meaning we have games all day to prepare us for the year.

I decided to dress a little cute. Because I'm planning to look like trash the rest of the year. Or so I say.i wore lulu lemon leggings with a white shirt and a Nike jacket. Then straightened my hair. I don't usually wear makeup, only mascara or some highlight on nose. I wore puma x Selena Gomez the Phenom Lux shoes. (A/N My baby
Selena 😭♥️) then headed out to Julia's house to pick her up.

She has her own car but what's more fun than meeting your best-friend before school and a little carpool karaoke. Our house is like a thirty minute drive from the school since we live on the hills. That's what we call the upper side.

Julia was in cute shorts, but she wore the same Nike jacket. "Twinning" She Yells.

Me and her do have the same styles sometimes she wears a lot of shorts that show off her butt, while I like sweatpants. 

As much as I do feel like I'm ugly most of the time, I feel sexy when I wear sweatpants. I don't know, it might be because of the trash bag look or I don't even know. 

"Are those Selena's new shoes" she yells "yes I finally got them they arrived yesterday" I yell because I'm super happy I love Selena so freaking much.

"They're hot, .....and so is Ethan ,guess what" she says smirking. "Ethan kissed me yesterday when you left the beach" she screams.

"Oh god, was it umm.. I don't know I never get my first kiss, what do I ask in this situation" I complain. "Haha, maybe Grayson can solve that problem tomorrow,  because me and you are going to their house tomorrow for a sleepover" she says and I'm shocked.

"What, you know Grayson has a thing with Erika I caught them at the locker room yesterday before football, oh also guess who the new QB is" I say smiling "oh no way what" she acts shock "okay I totally knew you were making it, but anyways what" she says shocked about Grayson.

"Yes it true, my nemesis is riding Grayson" I say and laugh. "Plus it's not like I care" I say.

"Whatever it won't last a week, Erika will go on to another dude next week, and you are going to that sleepover Grayson invited you himself" she says .

"Oh my lord,  why? I don't feel like being a fourth wheel, you and Ethan are together and Grayson and Ethan are twins" I complain again.

"Shut up I already asked your mom, she packed your bags it's in the trunk" she says. I look back and just ughhh. "Why when it's tomorrow night and only one day right" I ask. "No you are sleeping over tonight with me and then we are going to Ethan's and Grayson' S until Sunday also their parents won't be home" she says smirking.