Chapter 63

Ivy's POV

I woke up and checked my phone and there was a message from my two favourite guys in the whole world, not including Nate of course. One of them was angry at me, and one of them made me smile a whole lot. It used to be the other way around, like last week.

I checked Dylan first since I owe him that much. After all he has been there for me, way more than Grayson.

Dylan: I acted childish yesterday, dating Grayson is your decision, I just really didn't want to see my best friend get hurt. It hurt me to see you in pain for the past months, and You were finally starting to become happy again, I just don't want him to jeopardize that! So, Lexi is ungrounded, wanna third wheel again? :)

I then checked Grayson quickly.

Grayson: morning, feel like going for a hike today? 🖤

Dylan is going to be so pissed if he finds out I ditched him for Grayson!

Fuck, god what do I do in this situation. Go on a date with Grayson, or third wheel my two best friends?

Your decision, please vote!!!
———————————————
I decided to do something kind of cool, and let the majority choose how this plays out. So guys comment, go on a date with Gray or hangout with Lexi and Dylan?

Until next time, X