Chapter 21

Ivy's POV

Everyone except for me and Grayson were getting ready to go to school, one of the reasons I miss being on the cheer team is all the fun we used to have during Saturday practices. Joining the guys, then the post practice meal we all had. It made me feel close to my team, I don't even believe I know half of my football teams name, mostly cause they can't stand a girl being their quarterback, the only person I know on my team are Jake and Grayson, literally that's it!

Zoe's POV

I head out of the shower and renter Ivy's room like I always do, I open the door and see a guy putting a shirt on. God damn, okay!!

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I say and quickly go out, "no no it's okay, Zoe right?" He asks, "Ivy's boyfriend?" I ask hesitant. "Yeah But I usually go by Jacob" he says and I chuckle.

"Did you Umm need to change?" He asks after an awkward silence. "Yeah but if you .." I begin to say. "No no I'm uh done!" He replies and gives me a smile. I know Ivy is my girl and everything, but god he is hot!!

He grabs his phone and exits. It makes sense why he is going out with Ivy, I mean the girl could be a model.

———-
Ivy's POV

I kiss Jacob goodbye and then go back in once they leave. "So what do you want to do?" I ask Grayson who was on his phone. "I mean I can hand the flyers out myself you don't have to!" I suggest. "No no it's fine, I want to" he smiles. "Okay, well Do you want to do something to kill time?" I ask. "Sure" he says. "What do you want to do?" I ask. "We can go to the mall hang there for a while and then hand out the flyers" he suggests. "Good idea, kill two birds with one stone" I say. "What?" He asks confused, "It's a metaphor?" I reply. He keeps his confused face on.

"Never mind" I chuckle. "Mind if I change quick, I don't think this is exactly ideal for going out" I ask and give him a smile, I was still wearing my pjs. "Sure, I should probably put back your brothers sweater tho" he says. "No it's fine, keep it on, it's not like you have anything else on. Nate won't mind" I smile. Every time I look at him, I see dad

"Okay well I will just wait for you here then!" He smiles and I smile back then head up. "Hey Ivy" my mom whispers. "Yeah mama" I reply and smile. "Is that your dads sweater that I'm Grays wearing?" She asks and I nod my head. Mama never talks about dads death, usually just to say 'if your dad was here' when she's mad at me. It sucked, she never cried in front of us or anything, I didn't understand!

We walk to my room. "What should I wear?" I ask her whilst looking at my closet. "You know he reminds me of your father!" She says looking at the ground. "Who?" I ask, "uh Grayson" she says. "He's nothing like dad" I reply. "what do you mean?" She asks. "Dad was kind, he always knew he who he was. Grayson on the other hand, he just has like two personalities, one in a fan of and one not so much!" I reply looking back at my closet. "Wear the dress that you got last week " mom says and hands me the dress.

 "Wear the dress that you got last week " mom says and hands me the dress