Chapter 51

Grayson's POV

I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes, and light music coming from the kitchen. I rub my eyes and then check my phone to see what time it was, it was 9:30 a.m. I wore no shirt because of the horrible temperature at LA, and lack of air conditioners in this apartment, how does he live like this. I was feeling myself sweat with nothing but shorts on. I walk to the kitchen to see a gorgeous scene in front of me.

Ivy dancing and swinging her hips side to side to the Nicki Minsk song. "I can tell that you're in touch with your feminine side, Oh yes I..."She sings then turns around to see me. "Somebody tell them who the eff I is" I sing. "How long where you standing there?" She asks nervously. "Long enough to know that you're an awful rapper but the best looking dancer I have ever met!" I say and kiss her cheek then get a muffin.

"Is that my shirt?" I ask her. "Well it's super hot here and I brought silk pj's, sweat and silk don't mix well together so I take a shirt from you!" She explains. "No it's fine, you look hot in it, although As much as I love your booty shorts silk pjs, you still manage to make this full sized white blouse look good! How do you do it?" I ask her. "Same way you do, how do you manage to get this rock hard abs, but eat whatever you crave. I drink water, and all of a sudden I feel bloated and fat!" She states. "Fat?! You ?! Never! Even if you were I would still love you, if you were fucking 1000 pounds I would still love you!" I saya nd smile at her, "that's a lie!" She smirks, "Yeah you're right, that was a stretch! There's a point and limit" I shrug and she chuckles!

"Grayson, you know how many guys I have dated, how many girls have you dated, OR guys either or!!? By the way!" She asks and then gets defensive. "Not gay, but thanks for the support! Umm maybe 2..3.....4" I nervously say. She looks at me and crosses her arm as she knows I was lying, "okay fine like 12 or 13.." i state. "13, oh my god!" She looks at me.

"I hope that's okay!" I say. "No I don't care how many you did, I just wanted to know, as long as you're not dating one of those 13 right now!" She says and kisses me. "I love you, most girls wouldn't be cool with that!" I say, "but you're not like most girls" I say and kiss her again. We end up making out and I lift her on the island.

"Gray we should probably get going soon!" She says excitedly. "You're really excited to see him hug?" I smile at her and kiss her cheek. "Excited doesn't even describe how static I am to see him doing okay!" She sighs. "Well I know Nate, and he'll bounce back fast!" I smile at her. "Thank you!" She says. "For what?!" I ask confusingly. "For just being you! You're so kind and sweet, I'm so lucky!" She looks at me. "You're lucky?! I'm the one who is lucky" I reply. "Well that's true, but you got the whole package, you're like pint perfect! You have no flaw which annoys me!" She groans.

"Well that's true" I smirk, "I guess I'm just... flawless" she chuckles at me. She jumps down and I smack her butt making her gasp. "Ouch!" She yells after. "Did I hurt you?!" I smirk at her. "Yea kinda" She yells. "Wait actually?!! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" I say in shock as she looked angry. "Damn you're such a pussy, I was joking, I didn't mind that!" She winks at me. "Ugh I hate the Dickens family!" I say angrily. "Shut up you love us, we are one of a kind!" She replies then shuts the room door to change

————

"Hey!" Ivy lightly knocks as we enter to see Cindy trying to help Nate up. "Hey guys!" Cindy says. "No handsies happened last night right, no makeout sessions, nothing right?!" Nate says looking at me suspiciously. I wanted to lie but I was scared, "nope nothing, we literally slept!" Ivy says. "That makes me so happy!" Nate smiles. I swear he is bipolar!

"How do you go from being all ducking angry to smiling like it's your wedding day?" I ask him. "Acting bro, that shit does wonders when I try to scare guys away from Cindy or Ivy!" He chuckles.