Chapter 70

Ivy's POV

After lunch, I had Math and Law. I planned to meet with Grayson after school at my place.

Hopefully whatever he wanted to tell me isn't as bad as he made it seem.

———

Dylan, Jacob, Jake, Zoe, Lexi, Aliah and Cindy were all at the house to say goodbye to Nate before he leaves tomorrow.

Grayson should be here any second now since it's almost four.

G: could we talk outside

Me: yea sure, but don't you want to come in after you tell me?

G: I don't think you're going to want me to come in after I tell you.

My mind straight went to him cheating. I knew it, there will never be a happy ending to come out of this secret relationship.

I met Grayson outside and hugged him. Dylan came walking outside and headed home.

"Wait aren't you going to stay?" I ask him and he ignores me. If I'm about to be told I have been cheated on, then I can assure you I'll no longer let people walk all over me.

"Dylan what the fuck is wrong with you? You ignore me and you act as if what happened was my fault?" I yell. "Wait what happened?" Grayson asks confused, "Dylan! I'm speaking to you, stop fucking ignoring me!" I say.

"I'm not ignoring you Ivy, I'm trying to ignore the way I feel about you!" Dylan yells which shocked me. "God, I'm in love with you Ivy!" He sighs. "You're in love with Ivy?" Lexi says as tears form on her face. "Lexi Wait" Dylan says and chases after her as she goes back in. "No, Don't touch me!" She yells at him.

"Wow, he said I was the cheater" Grayson smirks. "Well aren't you? I mean isn't that what you wanted to tell me, that you cheated on me?" I say clearly in a frustrated tone. "What are you talking about?" He asks confused. "Don't try to play it off as if you don't know, I know why this is so hard for you to say, but let's admit it, everyone including you and I knew it was a matter of time before it happened, just didn't think it would be right after I lost my virginity to you!" I scoff.

"You two slept together!" Nate says. "Thats my sister man?" Nate says to Grayson clearly after hearing my last sentence. "Oh wow okay, Nate honey, let's go inside!" Cindy says trying to calm Nate down. She takes him inside before his brains blow.

God as if this day couldn't get any more worse, Nate finding out that I'm not so innocent anymore is definitely going to be awkward.

"Well who was it with?" I sigh. "No one, because I didn't cheat on you!" He scoffs. "Listen Ivy, last month I was offered a football scholarship at a private school...in California" he sighs and holds my hand. I pull my hand off him and tears begin to form.

"You know, cheating would have been much better than you leaving after we had sex , because at least you didn't know you were going to do it" I say and a tear leaves my eye. He sighs and looks down.

I walk upstairs and was faced by what just happened. There Nate was frustrated at me and Grayson for doing something that every fucking person in my schools has done, Dylan just confessed his love for me in front of his girlfriend who happened to be one of my best friends, and worst of all, the love of my life just ripped me from the one thing I thought I would always have by my side after I lost my virginity. Which is him by my side, at least for more than two weeks!

I was on the verge of losing my brother, my two bestfriends, and my boyfriend. My life couldn't get any worse than it is right now!

——