Chapter 43

Ivy's POV
I was woken up by voices, they weren't loud but loud enough for me to hear. Grayson was a heavy sleeper and I was a very light sleeper, so he was still awake. "I just don't think it's a good idea!" Julia says.

"I know, I told Grayson, their relationship isn't going to end well!" Ethan replies. "I wish Ivy would go for guys who aren't playing with girls's feeling" Julia groans. "Grayson won't hurt her purposely tho, he cares, I just know he is going to mess up, and I don't want that to happen." Ethan says, I slowly get up from The bed and go closer to the door.

"He is going to find another girl, and become attached, he gets attached too quickly, and that's his problem, he got attached to Ivy too quickly, and I get that he cares about her, but he doesn't love her" He says which really hurt my feelings. "Wow, it's nice to know what you guys think about us" I say and their eyes shoot up as they quickly get up.

"Ivy!" Ethan says. "Listen, we are dating, and it's unfortunate that you guys don't like it, but that's your opinion and it doesn't affect how I feel about him or our relationship. I love him, and I will continue to love him, nothing and no one will change my mind. Even my best friends" I sigh and then shut the door. As much as I wanted to believe what I said, Ethan and Julia's support was very important to me.

"Ivy" Grayson says as he sees a tear coming down my face. "Grayson, this changes everything" I reply quietly. I sit by his side and look at him. "Are we really that different that everyone thinks we are a bad match?" I ask him, "it's not you, it's me, everyone thinks I'm going to cheat or hurt you" he replies. "They never cared about my feelings then why should they start now?" I roll my eyes. "The only thing that's important is that you know I will never ever hurt you!" He says and smiles

" I know" I smile and hug him. "You wanna go talk to them?" I ask him, "yes" he replies. "I want to know why they suddenly changed their mind" he says. "I do too" I sigh and get up following him.

We go into the kitchen and they look at us, "I didn't mean to upset you I'm sorry, it's just I don't think it's a good idea" Julia says, I roll my eyes at her, I was so angry, she knew how I felt about Grayson, and those words coming out of her mouth agreeing with everyone and Ethan. "Idea? This is our fucking relationship Julia, this isn't your choice, neither is it yours Ethan, you might be my brother but it doesn't give you the right to talk about Ivy like that" Grayson gets angry. "Gray chill" Ethan says to him.

"Really? You want me to be chill, Ivy fucking heard you say that I don't love her man, do you know how that made her feel? You have no clue how much I love her!" Grayson says. "You guys are taking this way out of proportion, we only want you to be happy!" Julia says. "You out of all people should know that my best friend agreeing with what others feel would make me upset. After all the bullshit I took from everyone, me telling you how that made me feel, then you do the same thing. I told you he makes me happy, I finally find someone that isn't interested in you or Zoe, and now you want me to not see them. It's like you don't want me to be happy at all. You were literally the one two days ago who was excited for me!" I scoff at her.

" I dont want you to be happy?!" She yells, "Listen here, I have been through all your bullshit and crap Ivy, you're a fucking girl on the football team, do you know how many hits I took for that, everyone judged me for being best friends with you, but I love you and I wanted you to be happy so I continued to support you. Your weird obsession with finding who your fathers killer is, I stuck with you, no matter what! Like come on deal with it, your dad died fucking years ago and you're still holding onto that shit as if it happened yesterday, let go of it man, and stop Pushing your sadness onto everyone." She yells at me.

"Julia" Both Ethan and Grayson yell at her. She looked stunned at what just came out of her mouth, "Ivy I didn't mean th.." I stop her, "you know since me being your best friend created so many problems for you, then maybe we should be friends at all" I say to her as I storm out

Grayson POV
"That was harsh" I say to her, "what's your problem?" I say to them. "I didn't mean that!" Julia says as a tear strolls down her cheek. "I know babe" Ethan says and gives her a warm smile. I scoff and quickly run after Ivy, "Ivy!!" I yell and she stops when she she hears me then closely turn around

"I'm going to California!" She says to me which made me suddenly slow down. " Nate's got an extra room, he says I can stay there, I'm just going there for a little bit, maybe a week or two! I'm sorry, I want to be with you but this is too much. I don't know what to do, the whole world is against us dating!" She shrugs and then I sigh.

"I don't want you to leave either!! God, I'm finally happy, I'm so Happy!! And everyone, well everyone wants to ruin it. What the fuck is wrong with people" I say as I comb through my hair out of frustration . "I want to go with you!" I say to her and her eyes sprung up. "Really?" She smiles, "yes, LA, with you! That's a dream, I would love to!" I smile.

"Oh my god yess, yess of course!" She hugs me. "Well I have to ask my mom first, but she'll probably say yes!" I shrug. "I also have to ask Nate, but he'll probably say yes" she says.

_______________________________
A//N
Holy shit guys, I just woke up to over a thousand notifications from you guys! Thank you so much, I honestly don't know why you read this, it's poorly written and has many grammatical errors because I'm lazy as shit. But anyways thank u so much we're almost at 20k!!

Also thank you to those who fucking vote on every chapter, even the ones that suck, I really do appreciate it, and your comments of you guys saying you like/love the book make my day!!

If you have any suggestions you want in this to make it a better story, please comment or dm me! :))

Until next time, X