We lost an angel

Authors tribute to Cameron Boyce:

I started of this chapter on Saturday, feeling happy and accomplished. Two minutes after I finished it, news of Cameron Boyce's death had arrived, my stomach and heart completely fell into shock and confusion. Why didn't I sleep? It was about 4:00 a.m. Just the day before I was watching and laughing my heart out to Jessie. Cam isn't related to me, I'm not friends with him, I have never met or known him personally. But he impacted my life and millions of other, as a kid I watched him, I watched him blossom into the man he was, whilst growing up at the same time. To Libby, Victor and Maya, I pray for you, may god find you strength and guidance To find the light that you lost. Cameron Mica Boyce, you were talented, Kind, Compassionate, Hilarious and you had a smile that was contagious, but you are never forgotten.

I don't know why I'm crying, I don't know you, I have never met you! But I have been greatly impacted by your kind and loving soul. I will continue to spread your demonstration of love across the world. As for you, dance high in heaven Champ, we will all greatly miss you!

Chapter 59 will come out tomorrow, I have already written it, but I needed to say this

Chapter 59 will come out tomorrow, I have already written it, but I needed to say this. It only felt right. To think I actually made a book about him that I was going to release. My heart is aching for the Boyce family and his friends, may they find their path again. Hopefully see those contagious smiles they blessed Cameron with through their genes again! Words can't express what they're feeling at this moment 💔