Soft beds, and SHOPPING

I got out of the shower and quickly pulled on my clothes. I ran to the dryer, took out my clothes, and put them away. I folded Louis' clothes nicely and put them in my purse.

I brushed my hair out and put it on the bottom corner of my head. Left to be exact.

I pulled on my light blue converse, going well with my jeans and green shirt with black stripes. I knew Louis would like this shirt.

I found some white suspenders, and let them hang. I looked myself over and smiled, perfect.

"Abella? You wanna explain this whole X Factor thing now?" I heard my mum ask softly on the other side of the door. I pulled on a random heart necklace and opened the door.

"Yeah, let's go to the table" I said, turning off my light.

We both sat down, and she handed me the letter. I looked at it, it had a big red 'X' in the corner. I picked it up and opened it, even though it already was.

I took out the letter and read it. I looked up to my mom and she was giving me a confused look. I sighed, "You know that show I'm obsessing over?", she nodded, "I tried out" I mumbled quietly.

"What did you get into?" She asked. "Mum" I sighed, "I tried out to go to auditions onto the show"  I pointed to the envelope, "And I got accepted, I'm going to be on X Factor" I said slowly, for good measures.

"Y-you sing?" She asked in shock. I nodded, she jumped up and crushed me in a hug, "I'm so proud of you!" she screamed. I smiled, "Thanks" she let go of me and I looked at the clock. I still have twenty minutes.

Boo.

I stood up, "I'm gonna be in my room if you need me" I made my way upstairs and into my room. I laid down and thought.

Okay, so I met a boy band named One Direction at Nando's. I tripped and hit my head on the sidewalk, and they took me to a hospital. I went back to Nando's and they were there too, and made a carrot-buddy. I went to their flat, kissed one of them, and sang for him. Then eventually sang for all of them. I slept there, and the next day, I found out I was accepted to X Factor.

This was over a period of three days.

Wow.

I realized I haden't told Amber a thing. I felt so bad, a bunch of complete strangers knew stuff even my best friend didn't know.

I heard a knock, "Yeah?" I asked, not showing any effort to answer it. How long was I thinking?

"OPEN THE DOOR! THIS IS A BRAKE IN!" I heard an oddly familiar Irish accent yell.

I sighed an smiled, silly boys.

"No" I stated simply.

"NO?! I'LL BRAKE DOWN THIS DOOR!" the 'robber' yelled.

"Niall, you can barely breake a tortilla chip!" Harry said. I heard the other boys snicker, I sat up and sighed, "I guess" I opened it and let it open slowly. Niall had his arm up, as if he was gonna hit the door again.

"You rang for awesomeness?" I asked, with a slight smirk. Liam smiled, "This fool thought it would be funny to act like we broke into your house" He said, pointing to Niall, who was blushing slightly.

I smirked even bigger, "Yeah, I didn't recognise the Irish accent" I said sarcastically.

I stood up and welcomed them in. "Casa de Bella" I said, using my nickname. Louis laid on my bed, and Niall ran over and jumped on him.

I heard Louis groan, "LAY OFF THE NANDO'S!" He yelled. "You bed is SOFT!" Niall said as he and Louis started rolling around.

"Why does everyone say that?" I asked, throwing my hands up in the air. "'Cause it is!" Louis said. I smiled and shook my head. Harry was on my desk chair, while Liam and Zayn were leaning against my wall, looking around.