Pancakes and Hugs

(This chapter may also be mostly in Niall's POV, or it may change a lot :) (OOH! AND, let's say Abella has a really cool job that gives her a summer break ;)

Niall's POV

I walked downstairs and saw Harry upside-down on the couch. I stopped, raising an eyebrow. He shrugged, taking my mental message.

I walked into the kitchen and placed my bowl into the sink. I walked back into the living room and sat next to Harry, poking his stomach. He looked up at me and I waved. He smirked and shook his head, turning his attention to the TV.

**A.N I just wrote that whole line without looking at the keyboard, AND THIS ONE! O.O**

"Now I'm bored" I grumbled, crossing my arms. I looked up at the clock above the doorway, seeing it was already late.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna turn in for tonight" I said, standing up, Louis and Harry mumbled 'Night's as I walked upstairs.

I changed into my pajama's and passed out when I hit the pillow.

Abella's POV

"Night Ambiee" I mumbled to Amber across from me. "Night Ninja" I mumbled, petting Ninja in her special blanket.

"Meow"

"Night Bells" I heard in return.

Amber decided to sleep over, because 'She's cool like that'.

I drifted into sleep about striped carrots and potatoes holding up 'NO SPOONS 'Cause we're IRISH' signs, all having mirrors, and curly hair.

~*~

"BELLS! WAKE UP! I'm hungry" I heard a stomach growl.

I peeled my eyes open and saw Amber laying across from me, smiling. I rolled my eyes, and sat up slowly.

"You really woke me up 'cause you're hungry?" I looked at Amber in disbelief. She nodded, and sat up next to me.

"Grab Ninja" I grumbled, getting out of bed. She 'YAY!'ed' and wrapped Ninja up in the green blanket, and walked behind me downstairs.

"Pancakes?" I asked, suggesting her favorite. 'Well, that was a dumb question' I thought to myself as she sat on the floor, nodding wildly.

She let go of Ninja, and her small face poked out of the blanket. I 'aww'ed' and pulled out all the ingredients.

Ninja sloely stuck out her paw, almost afraid of getting out. "C'mon" Amber urged, and I started to mix up all the ingredients in the bowl I was holding.

I poured the soon-to-be pancake into the pan, and turned to Amber. She was poking Ninja's ear, and Ninja was trying to catch her finger.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow, flipping the pancake. "Poking Ninja's ear, what does it look like?!" She kept on.

"Why?" I asked, flipping another pancake, and putting the other on a plate.

"I dunno, it's entertaining" She poked Ninja's ear one more time before Ninja finally got her finger, I put the other pancakes on the plates.

"FOOD!" She screamed, forgeting about Ninja. I rolled my eyes and she ran to the sink, washing her hands.

I poured a bit of cat-food into the bowl we had for Ninja, and she retreated to it, munching quietly.

I smiled to myself, and washed my hands, grabbing my plate, and sat next to Amber who was already half way done.

I ate at my usual pace- quickly, and finished before a shocked Amber.