Birthday Blues

(This'll probably be switching a lot between Niall and Abella at first, but then stay at Abella's :)

Niall's POV

"Shh!" Liam held a finger to his lips. We all crept in a circle, tip-toing. We all looked at each other, then everyone looked at me. I nodded, and started to strum softly. Amber jumped in and laid in bed next to her, slowly. She didn't even twitch.

"It's time to get up, in the morning" Liam sang softly.

"In the morning"

"Morning"

"We just got back from getting you breakfast. We drove two miles to get it, so you gotta get up and eat it."

Pause.

"SO YOU GOTTA UP! YOU GOTTA GET UP! GET UP! GET UP GET UP!" Amber sprang up, and started jumping around. Louis joined, and she started to stir slightly.

"GET UP, YEAH, GET UP. YEAH! GET UP"

Everyone jumped off her bed, and all stood by her bed.

We sang softly, in a normal tone, "It's time to get up. Get up"

"Time to get up!" Harry piped in. Abella rolled over, her back to us, then she rolled back over. She opened her eyes slowly, "Mornin'" She yawned, covering her mouth.

Her eyes widened, and she shot straight up. "YOU GUYS ARE HERE!?" We nodded, and smiled.

"B-But I thought you all had to work!" She stuttered. Amber spoke up, "And leave you alone? On your birthday?!" She smiled, and looked to me. "Liar!" I smirked.

"Where's mom?" She asked, looking around.

"She actually did have to work, but she's gonna sneak out early. She should be here about three" Amber answered her.

She got out of bed, and hugged us all. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to shower" We nodded and walked out.

Abella's POV

I can't belive they're here! I feel so, loved. I walked to my closet, picking out my birthday outfit that I chose last night. My Hello Kitty shirt -with a mustache- and my favorite pair of jeans.

I grabbed them and ran to my bathroom.

I stripped and stepped in. I smiled, feeling giddy on the inside. They came. I poured some shampoo into my hand and washed my hair. I rinsed, and proceeded.

I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. I wiped the mirror, and saw a happy, clearly excited girl.

I smiled brighter and grabbed my toothbrush, plopping a glob-o-toothpaste in it. I brushed my teeth, mint filling my taste buds. I spit out the toothpaste and wiped my mouth.

I pulled on my clothes, and towel-dried my hair quickly. I grabbed my brush, and brushed it out. I grabbed my curling iron, and went over my natural curls.

I ran into my closet, and pulled on my black converse. I ran over to my dresser, looking through my accessories. Finding my desired accessories, I slipped them on. I looked at my blue star necklace, then at my two-finger mustache ring.

I thought, and nodded to myself, I had everything. I walked out to my room and saw Niall looking at my bookshelf.

He turned, "Oh, hey" he smiled, putting my Hunger Games book down. I smiled, and he walked over. He covered my eyes, "We have a surprise for you" I could her the smirk in his voice.

"Another one?" I asked, covering his hands with mine. "Yep, I'm gonna help you downstairs. I think you might like it." I smiled.

Niall's POV