Musical Jello

(This'll probably also be mostly in Niall's POV O.o)

Abella's POV

I dusted off my hands while Niall ate his last bite. I handed him a napkin, and he mumbled a 'thanks'. "So, we go back upstairs, and I'll have another try at the song..? Then we can maybe hang a bit?" I suggested, and stood up.

He nodded, and we walked upstairs.

"I'm gonna pray my good memory kicks in" I muttered. I heard Niall chuckle softly beside me. I gabbed the guitar, and slipped the strap around my neck.

"Is that a seat-belt?" Niall touched it, on my shoulder. I blushed slightly, and nodded. "Awesome" He smiled, taking a step back, gesturing for me to begin. 

I fingered the first chord, starting at my slow pace.

'C minor' I thought to myself, the picture running though my mind. I hit it on time, and I smiled brightly, continuing.

'D'  I repeated, stumbling a bit. I paused for a second, "You're still learning these, it's good, go on" Niall encouraged.  I smiled, continuing.

'G7' I flew over the chord, like butter.

I did the chorus, with all the new chords, and hit them all, hen to the second verse, repeated the chorus, the bridge, and then the chorus again.

I finished off the last note and turned around to Niall, "WOO!" I threw my hands up. He smirked, "Woo indeed. Next lesson we'll speed up a tad" He smiled.

I nodded, taking off the guitar strap, setting my guitar on it's stand.

"Shall we hand?"

"We shall indeed" Niall looped his arm in mine and we walked downstairs. I plopped on the couch, "Wanna watch some TEE-VEE?" I asked, and he sat next to me nodding, "Sure"

I grabbed the remote, "I heard you guys had an interview today" I said, and he nodded, "I think on Fox News, I don't know" I flipped through the channels, and found it quickly.

"What does your hair smell like?" The interviewer asked randomly.

"Apples" Harry piped up.

"Anti-dandruff shampoo" Zayn chimed.

"L'Oreal, because I'm worth it" Louis threw in, and on-the-TV Niall busted out laughing. I busted out laughing, and soon Niall was laughing also.

"That sounds like something Louis would say" I recovered from the lack of oxygen. "You can't ever predict him can you?" Niall smiled.

"How come you never talk?" I asked, looking at him. "Management dosen't let me because I cuss and I get the whole band in trouble" He mumbled, looking down.

I laid my head on his shoulder, and he looked up, his attention turning to the TV, a smile playing across his face.

I smiled and pecked his cheek.

His cheeks flushed a light pink.

Aw.

~*~

"Bye Niall, thanks again!" I waved as Niall and the other boys drove off. Louis' head was poked out, he was waving and had a big goofy grin.

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the living room.

Boredom hit me.

How come I always get bored when they leave?

I walked up to my room, and practiced my X Factor song.

Niall's POV

"Did you kiss?"