Let's all go to Abella's house!

(This chapter will probably mostly be in Niall's POV, but it will change quite a bit :)

Niall's POV

Abella pulled out her towel and started drying her hair, and Liam turned on the radio.

"I WANNA SAVE YOUR, SAVE YOUR HEART TONIGHT!" I heard our voices, and I smirked. "Are we really that popular?" I leaned back. I heard someone say, "Yeah" but I couldn't pin-point who.

"You turn down this street" Abella told Liam, and he nodded.

He soon parked, and we all got out. Abella unlocked the door and we all walked in, plopping ourselves on her couches.

'It feels like this is like a second home' I thought. "It's my second home" Amber said, on the other couch next to Louis.

"Wanna watch a movie, even though we just watched one?" Abella asked, muttering the last part, looking around. She sat next to me and I smiled. We all nodded, while she turned on the TV, looking through movies.

"FINDING NEMO!" Liam exclaimed, pointing at the screen.

"Yea buddie" I smiled.

Abella pushed play and said, "Did you know they call it 'Finding Nemo' because the whole time Marlin is trying to find Nemo?" She asked, putting the remote on the coffee table.

There was a split-second, then everyone busted out laughing. "You just figured that out?" Harry asked. I felt the gears in my head turning.

"Hey, that's true!" I said, sitting up a little bit, everyone fell back into a round of laughter.

"C'mon you know I'm not the brightest" I murmured, sitting back. Zayn wiped fake-laughing-tears, "Wow" He muttered, still smiling.

Marlin and his wife showed up on the screen, we all shut up instantly.

~*~

"Best. Movie. Ever"

I smirked, "True that!"

"Hey Abella, have you picked a song for X Factor?" Louis asked, turning to Abella. She nodded, "I'm thinking about one" she said, and turned to me, "Can you come upstairs for a second?"

I nodded and followed her to her room. "What's up?" I leaned against her wall.

She grabbed her guitar and handed it to me. "Its a guitar...?" I said, taking it. She smirked, "I know, play something, I need to see something"

I fixed it and did my usual warm up. Her eyes grew a tad, but not that much. She gestured, "Go on" I looked up a second, trying to think of something.

"Oh, Abella, I really wish I could write the next line. This was out of the blue, this is what I sang to you" I sang random-rhyming-lyrics, along with a corresponding tune. She smiled, and shook her head playfully.

She held up her finger and walked over to her bed, pulling out the bed-drawer-thing. She rummaged through a stack of papers. I guess she finally found what she was looking for, because she walked over. She handed me a paper, smiling triumphantly.

'Strangely Beautiful By: Shealeigh Guitar'

I looked up at her, and she nodded.

"I was wondering if you could play it, so I can try it out. I can't play the guitar and sing at the same time, since I don't know the song. I don't wanna waste all my time trying to do both, and I never get the hang of it. Plus I don't know a few chords" She smiled sheepishly, but continued, "I wanna, you know, see if it's X Factor worthy" She smiled warmly.

I returned the smile, and she directed me to her chair and music stand.

I walked over to the 'sacred chair' as she called it, and fixed the stand. She walked after me, standing in front of the stand, she had a paper in her hands as well, I'm guessing it was the lyrics.