DANCE BATTLES and Cuddling;D

**A.N.** I've decided that ALL boys are single! :) Sha-BOOM ;)

"Yea buddie!" Niall said.

"Rules?" Amber asked, looking around. Everyone automatically turned to Liam. He hesitated for a second, "Uhh, everyone by themselves, and the last round, teams. Like me than Amber, Louis than Abella, Harry then Amber again, Zayn then Abella... Know what I mean? Then lastly Amber and Abella, then us lads."

We all nodded and seperated into groups. "Ladies first" Niall said, gestering. Amber looked toward me and stepped foward. 'Party Rock Anthem' came on and she started shuffling. I laughed and so did everyone else, we all started to clap a beat and she pointed at Harry, returning next to me.

He stood in the little circle we made and looked hesitant. He shrugged and did this kick-thing and something with his arm. He returned next to Louis, and pointed at me.

I walked into the circle and doing my 'Random Dance', which I had perfected and heard Amber yell a 'woo!' And I smiled, pointing at Zayn. 'Moves like Jagger' came on. 

 "JUST SHOOT FOR THE STARS! IF IT FEELS RIGHT, AND AIM FOR MY HEART" Amber sang.

He holds up his hands, signaling innocence. He goes into the center and sticks out his butt a little, and starts shaking it. Weirdo. He smiles and high-fives Niall and points to Amber.

She sashays and starts to do a Michal-Jackson type dance, pretending she has a hat. "WOO AMBIEE!'' I screamed, clapping louder. She came back and high-fived me. She motioned Liam to come in with her finger.

He smiled and walked in and faced Amber and I, then did this thing, its pretty hard to explain, he stood and pulled, looking like he was pulling a rope, pulling him back to his side. He pointed at me and I jumped in, literally. Then 'Price Tag' came on.

I stood, thinking. I finally thought of a dance and started to quickly move my feet, like a shuffle, but different. I heard a couple of 'woo!'s. I got back to my spot, and looked at Louis, pointing at him, slowly letting my hand hang to my side.

He smiled brightly and got into the center. He held up his hand in a 'stop' sign, and with the other using his whole hand to motion 'come here'. He leaned forward and pointed to Amber, and she blushed.

"WE DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY MONEY MONEY!" I scream-sang.

She quickly got in the center of the circle, and started 'The Jig'. One of the dances we made up. It's kind of hard to explain. She pointed at Niall, her fingers in a gun formation, she brought them to her mouth, blowing them off.

Niall walked into the middle and waited a second. He started to do that Irish-Leprechaun dance with the best poker face. "WOO! GO NIALL!" Amber and I screamed, c'mon, he was Irish! 'Better Than Revenge' came on and it was the perfect song with the best beat.

He smiled and backed up next to Louis. Amber and I got in the middle and thought the same, we started the 'Just Go Crazy'. Where you seriously 'just go crazy'. We started laughing at our stupid-ness, and walked backwards to our spots.

Harry laughed and all the boys walked into the 'circle'. They all started to do the same thing, having thier hands interlocked and moving their elbows.

They stopped soon after and 'Dirty Bit' came on and I threw my hands up, "EVERYBODY!" We walked in and smiled, laughing. We started doing random moves, laughing even harder.

"And I owe it all to you-you-you. DIRTY BIT!" We all screamed. When the break-down came on I started to shuffle, and saw out of the corner of my eye, everyone else did too. The song finished and we all collapsed on the floor.