Under The Rock

Abella's POV

I can tell Niall right?" I asked looking up from my phone. Amber looked at me, "He's your boyfriend, I wouldn't expect you to keep it from him. Go ahead"

I smiled and blushed at the thought: Niall is my boyfriend. I didn't bother changing the message, and pushed send.

"So, what should we do now?" I asked, stuffing my phone into my pocket. Amber shrugged, "I dunno"

"Mash-up?" She turned to me. I shrugged, "What do you wanna play?" I stood up from my bed, walking to my array of sheet music.

"'The One That Got Away'! We haven't played that one in a while..." Amber said, getting out of my desk chair. I pulled out the sheet, handing Amber her part.

"I'm gonna go grab my trumpet real quick!" I smiled, "Don't get lost!"

I started adjusting the stands, putting the music onto them. I grabbed my flute, putting it together.

Amber walked in with a mad look on her face. "I got lost" She grumbled. I rolled my eyes. "Seriously! I couldn't find it!" She pointed at the case in her hand. I smiled, and she set her case on the floor, reavealing the gold trumpet.

She took it out, looking at me, "We start at the same time right?" I nodded.

"One, two, one two three..."

~*~

"I love that one!" I smiled, putting my flute down, "It always sounds real" I grinned wider. Amber smiled, "I know" I looked at the clock, "Aw, it's already eight?!" I sighed.

"Hey, can I crash here?" Amber asked, putting her trumpet into her case. I nodded, putting my flute into its own case. She set her case by my violin, and I set mine by hers.

She ran into my closet, looking through my pyjamas. She found her spongebob ones and ran into my bathroom. I rolled my eyes and picked out my cupcake pyjamas.

I walked into the bathroom when Amber walked out. I quicky changed, stepping out. "Niall texted you back" Amber stuck my phone out to me. I grabbed it quickly, unocking it. Amber smiled, "Aww, still cute" I smiled blushing, but never looked up from my phone. I hit send quickly, shoving my phone into my pocket.

"So, movie night?" I asked, smiling. She nodded eagerly, "Duh!" I smiled brighter and headed down the stairs. "Pick the movie and I'll pop the popcorn!" I said, running into my kitchen. I took out a bowl, the popcorn, etc.

I had the bowl in my hand, and walked into my living room. "Decide on one?" I asked, eating a kernel. She nodded, grabbing a handful. I swatted her hand, "What?" She asked confused.

"Remember that time we literally ate all the popcorn before the movie, but we didn't want to get more because it was a really good movie?" I nodded, smiling. "Ah, good times" She smiled.

"What movie did you pick?" I asked, sitting on the couch. She smiled, "Saw" My eyes widened, "B-Bu- NO!" I said through a mouth full of popcorn.

She smiled brighter, "It's okay, we can stay up half the night 'til you forget about it" I rolled my eyes, "Okay..."

"YES!"

~*~

I narrowed my eyes at Amber, scowling. She smiled cheekily. I rolled my eyes, and took out my phone after it buzzed. "C'mon! You were on your phone half the time!"

I ignored her and read the new message. "I got a text too!" She said, taking out her phone.

From: 'TheIrishMan:D'

'So sorry babe, gotta go. Concert rehersals in the morning, Liam's telling us to go to bed. BLEH :P Night love :*'

I pouted at first, but then was replaced by a yawn. I shrugged, typing back.