Into the FUTURE! O.O

"Well Niall, this was a wonderful date" I smiled, and he returned it. "We should go check on the lads and Amber..." I trailed off, looking towards the lift. "She's probably already going crazy" Niall stood up. He grabbed my hand, and I took it, and we walked off in the direction of the tube of crazy boys -and girl-.

The doors opened and Amber ran out, latching onto me.

"Never... AGAIN"

I smiled, and she let go of me.

"You're buying me lunch now" She glared. I rolled my eyes, and walked with her back to the food court.

**A couple days later, two days before Abella's birthday**

"Niall, it's not gonna work, I only have ten days, it usually takes at least two weeks! I'm not going to learn it in time, I still need to memorise a verse of the song!" I sighed, taking off my guitar. He put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry"

I turned around and gave him a quick hug, "It's okay, at least I learned a couple new chords" I smiled, and put my guitar on the stand.

"Hey, can I sing you some of the song?" I asked when Niall sat on my bed, and I played with my earlobe.

He nodded, "Oh, and, the lads and Amber said they wanted to help out and have a 'Practice X Factor' to help with your stage-fright"

I raised an eyebrow.

"They plant their bums on your -or our- couch and you sing in front of them, and they pretend to be the judges" He explained.

I nodded, "Ah- wait, I don't want them to know the song!" I looked at him. He shrugged, "Sing another song, or sing that one. They're gonna find out sooner or later" He had sympathy in his eyes.

"I'll sing one I know all the lyrics to" I nodded, and he copied me. "Wait- when?" I asked.

He shrugged, "They told me they were gonna try for tomorrow" I nodded.

"Just tell me when you guys are coming over a little in advance so I can clean up" I said, gesturing to my faded t-shirt and old jeans. He smiled, "The 'Laid-Back' look works for you"

I curtsied, "Thank you" I winked. He looked at his watch, "Well, I guess I'll get going, it's getting pretty late" He sighed, getting off my bed.

I gave him a hug, "Thanks anyway Niall" He hugged back, and we pulled apart. I walked down with him, and waited with him as he called the other boys.

They pulled up, and the passenger window rolled down, and Liam popped out, "Did Niall tell you about the plan?" I nodded, and he did the same.

'Bye Abella' and 'Night Abella's chorused as they drove off.

I walked back inside, up to my room. I walked into the bathroom and took out my contacts. I slipped on my glasses.

I sat up on my bed, back against the wall. Ninja came and pawed my bed, so I picked her up, and she sat by my side, purring softly.

I pulled up my favorite song, and played it. I smiled.

-Practice- X Factor here I come.

~*~

I sat up slowly, yawning. I saw Ninja still asleep, in a small ball. I looked at my clock.

Eleven O'Clock.

I got out of bed, scooping up Ninja and placing her on the floor.

I walked over to my closet, looking around. I had a feeling one of the boys would call soon, so why not get dressed now?