Carrot Buddies and Pie

Louis lead me to his room and showed me his large collection of basket-ball short and t-shirts. I picked a pink shirt (why did he even have this?) and some blue shorts, that both fit me baggy. I ran to the bathroom and changed. I put my clothes into the guest bedroom and went downstairs.

"Hey, want some dinner?" Liam asked, putting a plate infront of Niall. I saw what was on the plate, pasta. Mmm. "FOOD" I yelled and ran down the rest of the stairs. I ran over and sat down at the table. I held up my fork and spoon and smiled like a giddy four-year old.

Niall chewed and swallowed, "I'm lovin' this girl" he said smiling, looking around. I looked at Zayn, who was on the couch. Something flashed across his brown eyes. Anger? No, that's crazy, why would he be mad?

I mentally shrugged and turned back to my pasta. "Mmm, who made this?" I asked in between bites. Harry raised his hand, "Guilty as charged" he said smirking I scooped up the last bits and shoved them into my mouth. "My compliments to the chef!" I said in a horrible italian accent.

Harry just smirked and went back into the kitichen. "Hey, Zayn I heard you singing, good girl impression!" Liam said as he sat on the couch with Zayn.

I took my plate into the kitchen and saw Harry hunched over the sink, trying to wash dishes with one hand. I smiled, "BOO!" I yelled, making him jump. "Abella!" He scolded playfully. I just laughed and put my plate into the sink.

"Need some help?" I asked, looking at his arm.

"If you wouldn't mind." He said smiling weakly. "I wash you dry?" I asked, throwing him a dish towel. He caught it and nodded.

I was doing them a little slowly, giving him enough time, since he was only using one arm.

We finished and I said, "I'm gonna go tell my mom I'm sleepin' over, don't kill anyone!" I said walking out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into the guest bedroom. I pulled my phone out of my jeans pocket and opened a text.

To: 'Mummy!<3'

'Sleepin' over, don't worry, they won't kill me, for anything I'll kill them'

I pushed send and sat down on the edge of the bed. I waited for a reply but was interupted by Zayn walking through the door, and sitting next to me.

"Abella, about earli-" He started but I cut him off, "It's okay, in case you didn't notice, I was gonna kiss you back." I whispered, and I felt my phone vibrate. I opened it.

'1 new message'

From: 'Mummy!<3'

'Kay, have fun!'

I didn't bother to reply, I just threw my phone on a pillow. "You were?" He asked, just as quiet, surprise written all over his face. "Yeah" I simply replied, still quiet.

We turned to each other and looked to eache other's lips, all at the same time. We were leaning in, getting closer and closer. When...

"Whacha doooin'?" Louis yelled, popping into the room suddenly. He plopped in between Zayn and I, "Scootch-scootchy-scootch" he said, wiggiling his hips. I just face-palmed.

Just then, my life savior called, "LOOK LOUIS, A BUNCH OF CARROTS!" Niall yeled from down stairs. Louis didn't say a word, he just ran out the door, slamming it behind him. I smiled, thank my lucky stars!

"Soo, where were we?" Zayn said in a flirty-tone and moved back over. I smiled, "Right about here" I said before crashing my lips into his.

He took control over the whole thing, since I had no idea to do. Sure I'd had my first kiss but it was just a simple peck. Not full out snogging. He started sucking on my top lip and I let out a low moan. Staisfied, he did it again, making me moan even louder. I started nibbiling on his bottom lip and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as I played with his suprisingly soft hair. He grabbed my small waist and pulled me closer, if that was possible.