'Innocent' Intruders

**The next day**

I sat at the table, and looked around.

What to do, what to do?

I had practically cleaned everything. The kitchen, table, living room, piano, my room, the bathrooms. And it was only noon.

I ran a hand through my hair, and adjusted my glasses. I stood up, grabbed a granola bar, and a water bottle.

I walked up to my room, shutting the door softly. I sat on the floor, my back against the bed.

I put my snack on the floor, and pulled out my laptop. Ever since we bought the toys for Liam I'd been wanting to watch Toy Story for some odd reason.

I got a little more comfortable, and pushed play.

~*~

Close to the end of the movie, I heard a thump from downstairs.

There was people in my house.

They better not get my Lucky Charms.

I paused my movie, and stood up. I brushed crumbs off my shirt, and tip-toed to my door, my Vans bending awkwardly.

I grabbed the closest thing to my door, which happened to be my guitar.

I slowly opened my door, and shut off the light with a light 'click'. I left my door slightly ajar, not wanting to hear the thud when it closed. I heard another thump.

I crept downstairs, expertly missing all the creaky floorboards. I held my guitar by the neck, and heard yet another thump.

From the kitchen.

I slowly crept to the kitchen. The lemon cleaner's scent creeping up my nose.

"You idiot!"

"Quit eating all the tomatoes!"

"Someone hand me a plate"

"Where's the sweetcorn?"

"FOOOOOD!"

I could've sworn the last one was in Niall's voice.

I raised the guitar above my head, and threw the door open.

Five shocked boys' heads turned to me. I lowered my guitar slowly, my eyes wide, same as everyone else.

"What are you doing in my house?!" I asked after a two-second pause.

"We were hungry, and Louis drove over here" Everyone pointed at Louis, and he smiled sheepishly.

I face-palmed.

"Why would you come here?!" I looked at the mess they made in my kitchen. Everyone pointed at Louis again and he took a bite of his sandwich.

He looked at me, gesturing his sandwich to me. I declined, grimacing.

"How did you even get in here?" I asked, looking at them all.

"It's a little cliche leaving your key under the door mat" Zayn raised an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

"I just cleaned!" I looked at the mess. Louis swallowed, "We'll clean up the mess" He muttered.

"Dang right you will! Cleaner's under the sink. I'll be in my room, bye!" I said, pointing out the cleaning supplies.

I walked back upstairs and pushed my door open, putting my guitar back. I sat back in my spot, taking a drink of my water bottle.

I pushed play, and heard a thump from downstairs.