1D Slumber Parties and Stores... What Could Go Wrong? O.O

"I'll go call my mom real quick!" I stood up slowly, Niall's arm slowly letting me go, like he didn't want me to leave. I walked over to the dock, not realizing it was still there. I looked at the time, four in the afternoon. Wow.

I called my mom.

"MOOOOM" I screamed.

"Yes Abella?" She asked, oblivious to my greeting.

"Can I have a sleep-over?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Sure"

"THANK YOU MOMMY!"

"Anytime, love you!" And she hung up. Love you too mom.

Amber came up behind me, "I'm guessing she said yes" I nodded and slid my phone into my pocket. "So... What now?" I asked, plopping back down next to Niall.

"Well, we have to go to the store to get more snacks." Harry said, sitting up.

I looked at the table of half-full bowls and looked back at him. He pointed to Niall and I nodded, understanding completely.

"Who can drive?" I asked, and when Louis raised his hand I added, "Like a normal person" He looked down and put his hand down. Amber laughed and sat next to him.

Liam spoke up, "I'll dive you guys to the store so you guys can help us out" Amber and I nodded, standing up. I looked up at Niall, "Want to come with us?" I asked, adding a smile.

He nodded and I stood up, pulling him with me. He groaned but stood up.

"Okay, Abella, Niall, Amber, Louis, and I'll go to the store. Zayn and Harry go to the flat and get some extra clothes, Harry, you can't sleep naked tonight, and a couple extra blankets." Liam said while Harry huffed.

I smiled and laughed. Amber did the same with Louis, pulling him up. "You guys got an extra car?" Liam looked at us, Amber nodded and pointed to her car. Liam gave the keys to Harry while he got Amber's keys.

I climbed into the back squished in between Niall and Louis. Deja Vu.

I put my head on Niall's shoulder and Amber turned on the radio. 'Domino' blasted through out the car, and Amber started to nod her head to the beat while I felt Louis laugh beside me.

"I warn you, she's weird"  I whispered in Niall's ear.

I felt him chuckle and I smiled. "Seriously, she convinced me to ride those horses in the park" I said seriously. "But your the one who agreed to it!" Amber stuck her tongue out at me.

I smiled, "You dragged me!" I said, and she turned down the radio slightly. "But you stayed on the seal!" She shot back.

I huffed, crossing my arms, like the mature person I am. "That's what I thought" she said and turned around.

"WERE HERE!" Liam said, as he parked the car. Everyone got out and Niall and Louis got carts. Niall walked over to me and picked me up like a stick.

"NIALL PUT ME DOWN!" I said, okay, screamed. He put me into the cart and looked at me, "Seriously?" I asked, looking at him. He nodded and smiled.

He pushed me up next to Louis who put Amber in the cart also. I rolled my eyes, Liam walked up, saw us, and face-palmed.

He started muttering something and he looked back up. Louis pushed Amber into the store and Niall followed.

We all looked at each other.

"TO THE JUNK FOOD!" Louis screamed, pointing in the air.

We -well, Niall and Louis pushing us- ran off into the junk food aisle.