The Date

I smiled, and he ran off when Harry yelled out his name. He gave me one last look, winking, and ran out my door. I walked after him, looking through the window, watching them drive off.

"What happened?" Amber asked. I lost all emotion in my face, and watched them turn the corner. I turned around to Amber, still awaiting my answer.

A smiled viciously streched my cheeks and I screamed. She smiled, "What? What happened?!" I smiled even wider, running up to my room. Amber followed me with no authority.

I started jumping up and down.

"Date" I said simply and Amber smiled along with me, "What are you gonna wear?!" I stopped, running into my wardrobe. She followed me, looking through my clothes with me.

"How about this?" She held up a pair of sightly ripped jeans, "And this?" She held up a loose floral top. I smiled, "Perfect"

She nodded, "I know, no need to thank me" She flipped her hair. I rolled my eyes, "I'm gonna go get dressed real quick" I grabbed the clothes from her, running into my bathroom.

I quickly dressed, running out and into the chair that Amber was motioning at. "I'm putting my hair into your hands" She nodded, "YES!" I smiled.

Amber and I made small talk while she was 'experimenting' with my hair.

"GOT IT!" She smiled after a while, and started to fix my hair. I smiled brighter, I knew this smile wasn't going anywhere soon.

She held up her hands, "DONE!" I looked in the mirror and gasped. I softly touched my now-so-curly hair. "I love it Ambiee!" I hugged her. She smiled when we pulled back, holding my shoulders, "You look beautiful" I smiled, and she returned it.

"Thank you Amber" She ran over to my dresser, looking though my accesories. I followed her, "Wear this necklace, and these earings" She held them out to me and I took them gladly. I put on the red heart necklace and the small rose earings. She turned me arond, putting a beanie on my head.

There was a knock downstairs and my eyes widened. How long did it take me to get ready?!

"I'm gonna go pick out a pair of shoes real quick, tell him one minute- two minutes tops!" Amber nodded and ran out of my room. I ran into my wardrobe, walking straight to my flats. I looked at all the colors. I shugged, taking the red pair, slipping them on quickly.

I grabbed my phone, jabbing it in my back pocket. I ran back to my dresser, adding a light layer of mascara. I did a quick once over, nodding to myself.

I walked downstairs, smile bright as ever.

I looked up and saw Niall in a red polo and jeans, to me it was quite odd that we slightly matched. I smiled -though I had no choice- and he returned it.

I walked over to him and he wrapped a hand around my waist, "You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear, making me blush and smile at the ground. Someone cleared their throat, we both turned to Amber.

She smirked, "Okay mister, I want her home by ten" She opened the door, her smirk turning into a smile. I raised my eyebrow, "Amber, I'm older than you!"

She smirked, "Three months! And I'll let you do this when I go out on a date with Louis"

Niall raised his eyebrow, but shrugged it off, "Shall we go M'Lady?" I smiled, "We shall" He offered me his arm and I took it as we walked out.

"KEEP IT RATED PG!" Amber called out.

"I think she's spent too much time with Louis" I smiled as we walked to the car parked in the driveway.