Confessions and Kevins

I closed the door and yelled, "MUM I'M HOME!" I walked upstairs, my sore legs protesting.

And to think, the guys do refer to this as a normal thing.

I put the bag by my pillows, and collapsed on my bed.

What to do, what to do?

I should call Amber. I took out my phone and clicked Amber's name, holding the phone to my ear.

"Hellow?" I heard Amber say, dragging out the word.

"AMBIEE, I'm bored, COME OVER!" I screamed, probably busting her eardrum.

"Yeah, one sec" I heard her say, then some shuffling.

Like any other cliche story, we lived right next to each other. Anyway, I walked downstairs and opened the door, to be met by a head of fiery red hair.

Oh, I don't think you actually meet Amber, huh?

Well, Amber has red hair, and brown eyes. She originally has brown hair, buy she dyed it. It suits her though. She isn't tall, but she isn't short either.

She's laid-back, care-free, but preppy and up-beat. She's also really random and spontaneous. For example: she gets exited over small things. She's also in top-ten, but she's third, right behind me.

Anyway, I smiled and ruffled her hair, "I missed my cupcake!" We always joke about her hair color, she re-dyed it, and now it looks like a red-velvet cake.

She smiled and smoothed down her hair. I ran up to my room, and I could hear her behind me. I grabbed the Jack Wills' bag and put it in my closet.

"GIVE ME YOUR PHOOONE!" Amber yelled, looking around. I fished it out of my pocket and handed it to her. She greedily took it and laid back as I sat next to her.

"Who's 'TheCarrotKing', 'Hazza', 'TheIrishMan', 'DJ Malik', and 'LeeYum'?" Amber asked, looking through my contacts.

Well, it's not like she's a fan right? She won't freak, or 'fangirl' as Louis would say.

"'TheCarrotKing' is Louis, 'Hazza' is Harry, 'TheIrishMan' is Niall, 'DJ Malik' is Zayn, 'LeeYum' is Liam." I said, shrugging. She kept looking at me, confused.

I sighed and took my phone away from her, and searched through my music. I found 'Up All Night' and pushed play.

When the song ended, she was still looking confused. "Thanks for the song, but do you wanna explain now?" she asked.

"Amber" I said slowly, "Those people singing, are One Direction" nodding my head for good measure. Her look didn't change. I pointed at the phone.

"Oh!" She said nodding, "C'mon, you know I'm not the brightest." she said, sighing. I nodded and she didn't say anything.

"Anything else?" she asked, sitting up.

Fudge.

X Factor time.

"Yes, actually." I said, as she shot up beside me. "What else?" she asked slowly. I sighed, which I was doing a lot. I pulled out my laptop and stared it up.

"I auditioned for X Factor. And I got accepted" I said quickly.

She gasped. "But you don't sing! Your the shy girl!" She said. I opened up my audition video, but didn't play it.

"I'm gotta go do something real quick. Play the video if you don't believe me." I walked into my closet and closed the door quietly. I pushed my ear against it and I heard myself faintly singing.

Harry's POV

"BUT I WANT TO GO FEED THE KEVINS!" Louis screamed, his face smashed against the window. I sighed, "But we don't even have bird-feed". "Then let's go buy some!" he said.