Rainbow-Panda-Ninjas

I gasped.

Crab.

Niall just shook his head and walked out.

Now the only person we haven't been caught by is Harry.

Won't count on that.

Zayn sat up and looked at the door. He held up one finger and walked out. I walked out after Zayn, walking downstairs and I sat in a love seat. I looked down, biting my lip.

I heard people whispering in the kitchen. I looked and saw Louis on the couch, along with Liam.

"Hey, where's Harry?" I asked to no one in particular. "Still asleep, dout he'll wake up soon. He sleeps like a bear." Liam said. I nodded and walked to the end of the hall upstairs.

I peeked my head in and saw Harry dead-asleep.

I smiled and closed the door behind me.

I slowly walked up to his bed and poked his cheek. Still asleep.

I poked his nose. Still nothing.

I poked his eye.

I'm pretty sure he was dead.

I saw his chest moving.

Never mind. I moved close to his ear.

"Harry..." I whispered. Nothing. "HARRY" I screamed in his ear.

He shot up, "Where's the fire?" He asked sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "In you bed if you don't get up." I said smiling. He groaned and laid back down. He flipped so his back was facing me. I started poking his muscular back.

"Harreh!" I said. He didn't do anything. "Hazza!" I tried again, I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of bed. He hit the ground with a 'thump'. He groaned, but didn't get up.

"I'm gonna drag you down those stairs and I'm gonna let you fall the last few if you don't get up now."  I said, dropping his arm. He groaned again but stood up, brushing himself off. We walked out. He got to the top of the steps and looked at me.

"I seriously will drag you." I said, glaring at him. He slowly made his way down. I sighed and grabbed his arm and put it on my shoulder, still holding it. I made my way down stairs, Harry trailing behind me.

I smiled, "The master has worked her ways!" I said, pointing at Harry, sitting back down in the love seat.

Louis and Liam looked between Harry and I, then Louis started to clap. "The master indeed!" He said smiling. 

Zayn and Niall came out of the kitchen, and Zayn sat down at the table, and Niall stretched out on Liam's and Louis' laps. I shook my head and saw Harry walk into the kitchen.

Niall's POV

**Earlier**

I dragged Zayn into the kitchen. "DUDE!" I whisper-yelled. I smacked him over the head, and continued. "I like Abella and you go out and snog with her?!" I whisper-yelled again.

"I'm sorry! She was leaning in, I didn't want to be rude and let her kiss my pillow! And she would probably ask why I pulled away, I don't want to tell her you like her!" He whispered, rubbing his head where I hit him.

I nodded, "Look, I don't, in any way, want to hurt you. Forgive me?" He asked, doing the puppy-face, opening his arms. I sighed, "Le sigh, Le sigh" I said, crossing my arms, hurt flashing across his face. "But" I said, his eyes lighting up, "I could never be mad at my Zay-Zay!" I said, hugging him. 

"Forgiven?" He asked, "Forgiven" I said, pulling out of the hug the same time as him.

We walked out of the kitchen, he walked to the table and I just laid on Liam and Louis. Harry walked into the kitchen.