YOLO

A while later, Niall and I had finished, so we were talking, about the random-est things.

"Seven times seven!" Niall said. (Told you, random!)

"FORTY-NINE!" I yelled.

*A.N. TE-HE! -insider- ;) BITTY GETS IT!*

"Mmm, that's good" He said, nodding, in an Asian accent. I just laughed and shook my head. "DONE!" Louis Yelled, throwing his hands up in the air. "Vas' my time?" he said, still chewing. I checked my imaginary watch, "Five hours" I said shrugging.

Niall laughed, "Hey guys, did you see Becky?"

"Who's Becky?" I asked, I didn't know a Becky... Niall gasped, "That hot chick, with the really cute shoes!"

*A.N. Another insider...;)*

Then it clicked on me, "Oh, that Becky! Did you see that super cute top, that totally went with her eyes?!" I gasped. "I saw that top..." Harry and Louis said, raising their hands, putting their heads down. I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head.

All the boys finished and I race Niall to the counter. Ha! I beat him! I guess nando's twenty-four seven slows you down! I already had my money out, so I payed first. I hated it when people payed for me, I felt weak.

"Hey, can I have your number?" Niall asked, looking down. "You already have it" I said, he looked up confused. "Sir, don't say that" I said smiling. "GOD?!" he yelled, taking a step back, smiling. I nodded and he took out his phone, to change the name, I guess.

"Hey, Abella?" I heard and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Liam, "Yeah?" I said. "Got anymore chocolate?" he said pointing to my purse. I nodded and pulled out a bug bag of chocolate kisses, chocolate bars, even a couple packets of M&M's.

I saw his eyes bulge out of his head. "Wow" he said simply. I just laughed and handed him a chocolate bar. I went around and gave everyone a bar, even Jeff. As I gave Louis a chocolate bar, he said, "Liam loves chocolate, because its so 'chocolatey'"

Niall devoured his, but that's no surprise. I looked back over to him, he had chocolate all over his cheek. I sighed and pointed to his cheek, as he tried to clean it off. With his tongue.

Odd boy.

I grabbed his hand and put it on his cheek, I rubbed his hand all over his cheek. Now he had chocolate all over his hand. I heard Liam sigh and he came over with tons of napkins.

I'm guessing he was like the leader.

 "Sorry" I said. Liam just shrugged it off, still cleaning Niall. "Okay dad!" Niall said trying to get away from Liam.

"Oh, Abella, one more question." Liam said. "Yes, you can have another chocolate bar" I said, handing him another bar. "No-" he grabbed the bar and shoved it in his back pocket. "Wanna  hang out? We can go to our flat, we have a day off tomorrow, so we can stay up late!" he said looking around at the boys, for approval.

"Say yes Abella! You can help me look for carrots!" Louis whisper-yelled, nodding wildly. I checked the time, 5 o'clock.

Meh, YOLO.

"Yeah, why not?" I said smiling. "YESS!" Louis screamed, "CARROT BUDDY" He ran over to me and flung his arms around me. "Louis....can't....BREATHE" He let go of me instantly and muttered a 'sorry'.

"Well, LET'S GO!" Louis yelled, grabbing my hand and dragging  me out the door. He threw me into a limo, similar to the one we were in yesterday. I groaned as I picked myself up and sat in a seat.

"Louis, don't break her!" I heard Zayn scold from outside.

"You okay?" I heard Harry say as he sat next to me. Why does he always do that?