Frozen Carrots and PARTIES

Abella's POV

I pulled out the dress and grabbed a random hanger. I hung it up next to my 'fancy' clothes and waited a little longer. I pushed my ear against the door again, and there was silence.

She didn't leave did she?!

I walked out slowly and saw Amber sitting there, look of shock strung all over her face.

"Surprise!" I said, throwing my hands up for extra enthusiasm. She ran and tacked me in a hug. She hugged me almost as tight as Nial and them. Amber released me from her death grip and smiled.

"Beautiful Abella, beautiful" she grinned even bigger.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her again. "Thank you"

She pulled out of the hug and asked, "These 'One Direction' guys," I nodded, "are they hot?" She smirked.

I leaned forward and whispered, "Abs" she nodded and got a glint in her eyes. "Tall?" She asked, and I nodded.

She ran and laid on my bed, patting next to her. I laid next to her and she said, "Explain"

I explained everything, even the kissing part.

The whole time Amber was just nodding every once in a while.

I finished and turned to her. She looked back at me, "Crazy" she simply said, and I nodded in response.

I stood up and held my hand out. She grabbed it and asked, "Where we goin'?"

"Food" I stated simply.

I walked down into the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator, "Strawberries?" I said and pulled out the little box.

I opened it and pulled out any random one. I bit into it and saw Amber do the same.

Gotta love strawberries.

~*~

I took out my laptop and went to you-tube. I typed in 'One Direction' and saw 'One Direction Video Diary' in the suggestions. I looked at Amber who was on my phone. Why does she love my phone? Don't ask me.

I clicked it and sat next to Amber, who turned her attention to the screen. I pointed out all the boys before I clicked 'play'.

We ended up watching all of them, even the tour diaries, laughing the whole time.

"I want to live forever! I want to learn how to fly. (HIGH) I want to live forever, baby you remember my name! OOH"

We watched many more videos of one direction, and they were actually being themselves; their actual-stupid-selves.

After a while we got bored, so we started the random game.

"I like hamburgers"

"Have you ever heard the song 'Grenade'?"

"Especially the ones with cheese"

"I love the beat to it"

"I like it when it's not to hot, but not to cold, mmm"

"Bruno Mars is really talented"

"I haven't eaten a burger in a while"

"I saw the music video, I wanted to bash that girl's face in"

"WHAT DID SHE DO?!" Amber broke it off.

"HA! I WIN!" I screamed

"What now?" Amber asked, looking glum.

"I dunno" I shrugged.

What now?

I got my phone off her lap and she came and laid next to me.