Chapter 2 - Blooming Flower;

Tracklist: Moonlight - Moonchild

                                        - - -

Taeyong inhaled deeply. 

"Hello, my name is Lee Taeyong and I'm 17 years old." Taeyong introduced himself trying to sound as confident as he could.

The truth was Taeyong felt everything but confident. He was even starting to regret having passed the auditions.

He didn't sleep well the night before, unable to control his nervosity. Just a few weeks ago, Taeyong didn't know what SM Entertainment was. He didn't even know what the "Big Three" stood for. Clueless as he was, he naively thought the man who introduced himself as someone working for one of those "Big Three", was someone from KBS, SBS, or MBC. Taeyong had no clue about the "Big Three" being SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment, also known as Korea's top agencies. Taeyong didn't even know much about K-POP at all. He sometimes did listen to K-POP, he wasn't so clueless that he didn't know what it was, but he just simply never felt interested by it.

A few weeks ago, Taeyong was dancing for the first time, as well as he was giving singing a try for the first time. Yet, there he was, in Korea's top company, standing next to a strict-looking teacher, and in front of curious pairs of eyes that made him feel uneasy. He was even surprised he passed the auditions with the lack of talent he thought he had.

Opening the door to the practice room was one of the most difficult things Taeyong ever had to do. It wasn't only because of his nervosity eating him up, but also because he knew that the moment he would open this door, his life would change forever. It's not an easy thought to deal with at 17, and that scared him. He always thought he would become a firefighter just like in his young dreams. He never thought he would ever train to become a singer, in nothing less than an idol group, for nothing less than one of Asia's best companies.

As he was standing in front of all the trainees, he gulped hard feeling his palms wettening of his own sweat. He was trying as hard as he could to control his shaking hands and hid them behind his back. He felt as if time had stopped, and thought he never had to endure anything as embarrassing before.

"Yes! I finally have a friend who's my age!" Youngho enthusiastically exclaimed with his fists up in the air.

"Quiet Seo Youngho!" The teacher scolded the tall one, causing him to put his hands down feeling somewhat flustered, as the other trainees chuckled while side-eyeing him.

Taeyong chuckled slightly, and finally realized he has been staring at the same girl ever since he came in. He quickly looked away, trying to hide his embarrassement with a cough. He looked back up and his eyes met hers again. He saw her expression softening, and turning into a reassuring one. He felt as if he had no control on his eyes anymore. His eyes couldn't leave hers anymore. He didn't know why he felt somewhat more confident looking at her, than looking at anyone else in the room. 

She was just a stranger. A stranger he had just met for the first time. But he felt as if he had always known her. Taeyong thought her reassuring expression reminded him of his older sister's when he rode a bike for the first time, or left to high school for the first time. She looked nothing like his sister, but he felt his nervosity disappearing as he kept staring at her.

"Thank you Taeyong, you can now join the others." The teacher snapped Taeyong out of his thoughts.

His nervosity started building up inside of him again as he had no idea who to stand next to. He then decided to walk next to the guy who claimed that they were the same age just a few seconds before.

"Hi! I'm Youngho!" The tall one flashed a welcoming smile to Taeyong while holding his hand up in front of him for Taeyong to grab it and shake hands with him.