Chapter 12 - Be Natural;

September 2014

"It's going to be alright. I'm sure you'll do just great!" Seulgi tried to cheer Taeyong up seeing how tensed he looked sitting on his seat.

"It's my first featuring, and also the first time I'll rap in an official music video. It's nothing but relaxing..." Taeyong softly replied.

"Look." Seulgi moved her chair closer to him, and grabbed Taeyong by his shoulders. "Your part is great, and so are your rapping skills. You helped us greatly and we wouldn't have been able to release this without you. And if we did, the song wouldn't have been as good as with your rap included." She said with her eyes never leaving his.

"What if I don't look good on camera? I might just look ridiculous." Taeyong sighed and looked down a bit.

"I look ridiculous on camera next to you. You're great. I'm sure everyone will think so."

"It's nerve-wracking." He sighed in nervousness.

"I know what it feels like." She smiled to him sweetly.

"I'm sorry for keeping you here. You should practice with your members before filming starts."

"I don't have to. I can stay with you." She let go of his shoulders and sat more comfortably in her seat. "It also is the last part of filming, I'm tired."

"You've been filming since dawn right?"

"Right." Seulgi replied in a yawn. "But I'm the most excited for this scene."

"How come?"

"You're filming with us!" She replied excitedly.

Taeyong cracked a smile at her reply and was about to reply back when a staff suddenly opened the door of the changing room they were waiting in. "We'll start filming in five minutes." He told them.

"Thank you." Seulgi replied with a smile and stood up from her seat. "Are you ready?"

"I guess I am." Taeyong stood up from his seat as well.

"You look quite good with that tuxedo on."

"Do I? I actually feel kind of weird."

"You look good." She replied in a comforting tone. "Now let's go."

Seulgi led the way as they exited the room. The both of them walked to where were standing Seulgi's members, Joohyun, Seungwan and Sooyoung.

The three brunettes immediately turned their attention to the charismatic looking pair that quietly walked up to them. The three exchanged smiles before Seulgi and Taeyong finally joined them.

"Wow wow wow! Look at that!" Sooyoung slightly punched Taeyong's arm, who stepped back in surprise. "Oh my God I didn't hit you that hard!" She rolled her eyes at the older one.

"Why did you even punch my arm in the first place?" He asked her still feeling a bit startled by her actions.

"Why? Is Seulgi the only able to touch you?" She crossed her arms in exasperation while the petite brunette's cheeks immediately fired up from embarrassement.