Chapter 21 - Japan (2);

This chapter contains a (non-explicit) part you might would like to skip if you are underage, as well as if it goes against your principles, or beliefs.

August 14, 2016

Taeyong sighed for the hundredth time, which Ten had definitely caught on. 

"What's wrong? You keep sighing since before." Ten curiously asked his friend before stuffing his mouth with food again. 

Everyone had gathered in the hotel's restaurant to celebrate the end of the company's concerts in Tokyo. Everyone was busy eating their late-night dinner and talking with each other. Everyone was busy having fun. Everyone but Taeyong.

"I don't know..."

"What do you mean?" Ten asked as he was munching on his food.

"Something's wrong."

"Clearly. I mean anyone looking at you would see something's wrong." Ten stated as a matter of fact.

"No, not with me." Taeyong shook his head.

"Then?"

"With Seulgi."

"Seulgi?" Ten raised an eyebrow in surprise. "What makes you think so?"

"I don't know... It feels like she's avoiding me." Upon hearing no answer from Ten, Taeyong shifted his gaze to him only to see him staring at him with curious eyes. "I mean, she's definitely avoiding me. She hasn't talked to me even once since we got here. And every time I was looking at her, she would quickly look away and act like she didn't see me."

"So basically, she's ignoring you?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"What did you do this time?"

"Huh? Why would I have done anything?" Taeyong asked, bothered by his younger friend's question.

"Well, if she's avoiding you and literally ignores you, it clearly means she has something against you. And if she has something against you, it means you did something wrong." The Thai man simply shrugged.

"I did something wrong?"

"You shouldn't be asking me! Only you would know that much."